Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CHEF 457 or other path..

kkierkkier PhilippinesPosts: 7Member
Needs ideas and info regarding application of Chefs for Australia.

Comments

• johnadrielle_santosjohnadrielle_santos Sydney
    are you taking any program from employers such as The Sydney Collective? they are known for migrating Chefs across NSW.

I am currently in the midst of process for my 457 Visa. to sum up, i spend around 250,000 pesos

breakdown

1 month salary for ICON
    70k for Chef Assessment by William Angliss Insitute

hope this helps.
  • myhappiness14myhappiness14 Philippines
    @johnadrielle_santos direct po ba kayo nag-apply sa company sa Australia? Or may agency po kayo dito sa Pinas?
    @myhappiness14 yes direct ako sa employer. however, I paid my Visa and Assessment + IELTS.

the company name is THE SYDNEY COLLECTIVE. they are very known when it comes to migrating of chefs across NSW.

shoot me if your interested, i'll provide you the details of her. I expecting to be there by mid of September 2016. my visa will be lodge by 10th of June next month.

cheers!
  • kkierkkier Philippines
    Hi there. Thank you for the info! How was the skills assessment? Any tips?

Do you know which city in NSW you'll be working?
    Hi. Skills Assessment was okay, a bit pressured because of the time. its a 4 course meal as far as i remember.

regarding relocation, i asked them to relocate me where the cost of living is mababa and also a good place for my daughter and wife since they are coming with after a months.

i'll be working in a restaurant in Byron Bay, near in Gold Coast.

did you search the company?

thanks
  • kkierkkier Philippines
    Hi! Sa Sydney Collective na din husband ko. :) He's done with IELTS (no results yet) and the technical interview under William Angliss. Practical exam na lang on the 30th. Nabanggit nga daw na may paalis this Sept.

God bless with everything! By the way, we're a family of three also (our daughter is 3) and we'll be staying here in Pinas for a while and hopefully 6 months or so makasunod na din. :)
    @kkier hello! small world. yes i am one of the first batch from Sydney Collective. our visa has been lodge yesterday 28JUNE2016.

I asked the employer to relocate me on a province which the cost of living is reasonable. upon agreement, my wife and daughter (2years old) will be lodge after my regularization.

yes kaya niya yan, tell him, forget about the dessert focus on the main entree. wish your husband luck!!

• reybreyb pasig
    @johnadrielle_santos

boss australia chef migration ba yung tinutukoy mo?
    umattend n kasi ako ng program nila and I am interested.
    Gusto ko lang sana malaman kung gaano sya kalegit?., meron kasi akong dting
    application s ibang agency kaso sobrang tagal ng process nila.,
    saka may interview pb kame sa employer?
    give me some idea pre., thanks..
  • pjLibrapjLibra Dubai
    edited July 2016
    @johnadrielle_santos, Hello! Australia Chef Migration nagkaron din dito ng presentation sa Dubai nitong July 16, 2016 with Celine. Sydney collectives=ACM, how are they connected? Paano natin ma-validate kung walang fraud dito.
  • chamarquezchamarquez Quezon City
    @johnadrielle_santos sir how did you apply? may office ba sila dito na pwede puntahan? TIA
  • kkierkkier Philippines
    My husband sent an inquiry to ACM/Celine and they communicated mainly through email. Then was instructed to fillout forms, send docs, etc, took IELTS and first aid training, and SKILLS ASSESSMENT with William Angliss.
    Hello guys,

Yes., The Sydney Collective is 100% legit. although, i need to pay a one month salary in as placement fee here in POEA. wala po agency yan, employer must pass through POEA kaya mag babayad.

I am one of the first batch of the program to be mobilized by september from philippines.. currently, resigned na ako sa employer ko. Visa was lodged already and waiting only for release. my wife and daughter also will join me after 6 months ( after regularization ).

here is the email;

[email protected]

kindly CC me as well, para ma guide ko kaya if ever. you can mention may name also, para alam niya.

[email protected]

hope this helps.

regards,

john
    @reyb January 2016 nag start interview and process namin, now we are leaving by september.
    pjLibra said:

@johnadrielle_santos, Hello! Australia Chef Migration nagkaron din dito ng presentation sa Dubai nitong July 16, 2016 with Celine. Sydney collectives=ACM, how are they connected? Paano natin ma-validate kung walang fraud dito.

legit yan bro. im one of the first batch, dumaan din ako sa karayom. you need to pass everything. meron mga hindi naging successful sa process.
    @johnadrielle_santos I sent an email before sa Australia Chef Migration pero never got a response, kaya I wondered if they were legit or not. Can you refer me to your contact?
  • BeverlysubolBeverlysubol Philippines
    @johnadrielle_santos hi sir ask ko lang po if ikaw po ang magdedecide ng iluluto mo dishes. kahit ano po bang cuisine pwede? thanks po
    @chamarquez hello. yes kindly send to her email account and at the same time i CC mo ako and then i would follow up to her.
    @Beverlysubol no po. they have the list things to cook under a certain time. as far as i remember 5 dishes including a dessert. :) hope this helps
  • pjLibrapjLibra Dubai
    @johnadrielle_santos this August 8-11 may assessment ulit sa Lyceum ang William Angliss. cook off at interview ba yun? Can you enlighten us with the process? Stressful ba?
    @johnadrielle_santos Thanks! Yung fee nila, babayaran ba agad or as you mentioned, it will be salary deduction? I know lang na yung IELTS, assessment, visa fees will be shouldered by the applicant.
  • pinoysgpinoysg Singapore
    Hi. Im chef also migrating in australia. Kso im different coz i will apply s PR. NSW State sponsor. May i know if anyone does application as PR?

February 2016-first ietls FAILED
    may 2016-assessment outcome received
    August 2016-IETLS paassed
    August 20 2016-EOI submitted

• bettyboopbettyboop Victoria, Australia
    @johnadrielle_santos are they still hiring for chefs?pwede ba mag enquire kami directly kay celine?how long is the process po?
  • SVJSVJ NSW
    Yes they are still hiring! You can send ur emails directly to Celine. Process duration is 6 mos + 2 mos waiting period for visa
  • bettyboopbettyboop Victoria, Australia
    edited December 2016
    @SVJ thanks sa info.. mag enquire kami directly kay celine.. husband ko ang applicant...
  • chefobet2000chefobet2000 philippines

are you taking any program from employers such as The Sydney Collective? they are known for migrating Chefs across NSW.

I am currently in the midst of process for my 457 Visa. to sum up, i spend around 250,000 pesos

breakdown

1 month salary for ICON

hope this helps.

Hi Sir John Adriele, what is the IELTS score for a Chef sa Sydney Collective? and also what is the Age limit...

thanks sa reply

Chef Obet
  • GbetzGbetz WA Perth
    @johnadrielle_santos good day chef tanong ko lang kung 250k lahat lahat magagastos sa program o meron pang ibang babayaran tulad ng ielts at assestment? thanks in advance chef....

breakdown

1 month salary for ICON

hope this helps.

Thank you Sir @johnadrielle_santos for letting us know about ACM/Ms. Celine, my husband just left for Australia last Monday and now working through ACM's placement. To those inquiring, experience is a must! If you're not a legit chef and don't know the basic concepts, you won't pass the skills assessment (technical interview and practical). Good luck everyone! :)
  • dvaldval Philippines
    Hi!Anyone here po nanakapagassessment sa VETASSES? May questions po sana ako about sa fifilloutan na forms like yung summary of payments and the like. Tsaka pano po if closed na yung restaurant na pinagworkan previously, pwede po ba sa dating supervisor?\ or any co chef?
  • dvaldval Philippines
  • heero_yuy51heero_yuy51 manila
    @dval Hi dval, I've had my skills assessed by VETASSESS, if restaurant is closed, your supervisor can give you your COE provided that there is a letterhead of the company and the supervisor should give out his/her personal contact number. PM me for questions

ANZSCO 351311 - Chef | Age:30 | English: 20 | Education: 10 | Exp (Aus): 5 | Exp: 5 | Aus Study Req: 5 | Total: 75

29/08/2017 - VETASSESS application pathway 2
    30/09/2017 - IELTS exam
    16/10/2017 - IELTS Result L8.5 R7 S7 W6.5, Recheck
    17/10/2017 - VETASSESS Stage 1 - Successful outcome
    04/11/2017 - IELTS Recheck Result L8.5 R7 S7 W7 Proficient
    12/12/2017 - VETASSESS Stage 2 Technical Interview
    04/01/2018 - VETASSESS - Successful outcome
    05/01/2018 - EOI Lodge 189 - 65 pts
    22/01/2018 - VIC SS190 Application submitted
    23/01/2018 - VIC SS190 Application refused - commitment issues ='p
    23/01/2018 - PTE exam
    24/01/2018 - PTE Result L86 R86 S90 W82 Superior
    25/01/2018 - EOI update - 75 pts
    06/02/2018 - ITA Received
    09/02/2018 - Visa Lodged, Frontloaded Most Documents except for PCC and Medical. Requested PCC from Finland
    12/02/2018 - Commenced Medical Exam at SLEC (St Lukes BGC). Requested PCC from Australia. Requested PCC from Philippines, loaded Philippine PCC to account.
    14/02/2018 - Medical results finalised - no action required
    22/02/2018 - Finnish PCC received, loaded to account
    02/03/2018 - Australian PCC received, loaded to account
    09/07/2018 - Direct Grant c/o Jamie

“Seek and you shall find”
    Thank you Lord.