Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

I am looking for a student accommodation in Canberra

almapasalmapas philippinesPosts: 1Member
edited October 2016 in Accommodations
Good day po! I am currently in the Philippines but I will be going to australia by January 2017 to study Bachelor of Nursing at University of Canberra. I am looking for a place to stay, flat/shared apartment will do. Nakita ko din po ang UC village (via internet), pero hindi ko po alam kung ano ang mas wise decision. Any suggestions po please? thank you in advance, maapreciate ko po ang replies

Comments

• ireenvalireenval Makati
    edited November 2016
    @almapas will you also be alone going to Canberra? because I will also be in canberra this coming Feb naman in CIT...though may agency told me naman that they can help me find an accom but i am trying to compare din kasi and hopefully to make friends once/ before i get there :)
  • d2003d2003 Sydney
    Hello Irene and Alma,
    May accommodation na ba kayo, if not i have a vacant room na 7 mins lang to CIT and UC for details message me in this no. 0449898895 or i can call you if you gave me your contact no.
  • rielxtyrielxty Philippines
    Hi! May vacant room pa po ba? Mag aaral din ako sa Uni of Canberra Feb intake..
  • rielxtyrielxty Philippines
    edited January 2017
    @ireenval hi! Have you found na a place to stay? Uni of Canberra ako. Feb intake ng Bachelor of Nursing.. :)
  • canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    @ireenval Hi. My auntie have 2 houses with rooms available. Houses are located in Kaleen and Girralang which is just 5 minutes away via from UC and CIT. Houses are also near bus stops. You can contact my auntie at [email protected] or add her on facebook evelyn arteche calagos. You can also call her on her phone at +61449898895
  • myrzelferrermyrzelferrer Melbourne
    edited January 2017
    A