Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Does anyone know about websites where i can practice pte mock tests?

I am planning to appear for PTE, and I believe I am all prepared, I am looking for bulk websites where I can practice bulk PTE mock tests for a cheap price, can anyone suggest some website?

Comments

• @livegre8@livegre8 Baguio City Philippines
    @aravind i dont know of mock tests bec its usually paid... anyway E2 has been so helpful for me when i reviewed, these are series of youtube videos that are really informative. E2 also has mock tests that you need to register in with fees for mock tests with feedback. hope this helps.
    just so happy because took the test first time friday at 3pm and then saw my results monday 9 am... passed! you will pass this test too!
  • auitdreamerauitdreamer Makati
    I used tcyonline. They charge $30 for a set of 10 tests. All timed and with answers afterwards. But these tests are not scored in the same way as the actual PTE exam but it's excellent practice. They also sell a mock exam that's scored same way as PTE. Benefit with their mock exam is you get feedback regarding your points for improvement.

261312 Developer Programmer 65 pts (Visa 189)

Oct 3, 2016 Completed documents for ACS Assessment
    Oct 12, 2016 PTE-A Exam
    Oct 13, 2016 PTE-A Results W-90 S-84 R-90 L-90
    Oct 27, 2016 Submitted documents for ACS Assessment
    Nov 8, 2016 Received ACS Results - 3 yrs deducted
    Nov 20, 2016 Submitted EOI
    Dec 20, 2016 Received ITA
    Dec 29, 2016 NBI Clearance @ NBI Main Office, Ermita
    Jan 7, 2017 Lodged Visa (frontloaded all documents)
    Jan 10, 2017 Medical @ Nationwide Makati
    Jan 12, 2017 XRay cleared
    Jan 13, 2017 All Medicals cleared
    Jan 17, 2017 Uploaded Form 80 and Form 1221
    Jan 30, 2017 CO Contact requesting for Hubby's Proof of Functional English
    Mar 7, 2017 Golden Email! Thank you Lord! You're the best!

• ShivamKKShivamKK india
    I have also purchased PTE course from TCYonline. Their premium product, with video sessions helps a lot to cover weak areas, but yeah it costed me $60, but it was worth it after I got an overall score of 78 by practicing. Will also recommend other packs of this site for PTE. It is worth a try to practice online.