Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ROOM FOR RENT- JOONDALUP AREA

xoxokarolexoxokarole JoondalupPosts: 9Member
Hi we have rooms up for rent in Joondalup close to shops, bus stop, train station, ECU and TAFE. Single/Couple/ Family

The house is 4 beds with 2.5 baths

Call/message us at 0481 585 173

Comments

• ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    Hi po. How much po for
    Family? Husband and wife with 2yr old
    Daughter . And San po exact location?
  • xoxokarolexoxokarole Joondalup
    edited January 2017
  • xoxokarolexoxokarole Joondalup
    edited January 2017
    @ixaxa Hi po 250/week plus bills that is for 2 rooms na :) I have a viber +61481585173

Candlewood Boulevard, 3 min walk to shops and 5 minute bus to ECU, shopping centre and Train Station
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    @xoxokarole hi sir,just got my visa po. Is this still available I'm interested po do U have viber po?
  • archladarchlad singapore
    hi available pa po ba? 5 weeks po need ko. 1 male student