Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

room with own toilet-hurstville

JoycekhadgiJoycekhadgi NSWPosts: 2Member
hi there, i have a spare room to rent out. The unit is located in Hurstville, it is about 9-10 min walk from Hurstville Station, Wesfield shopping centre, commonwealth bank, NAB, Medical clinics, coles, woolworths, Aldi and more. The property is in a complex with facilities such as swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym. The unit is fully furnished, including you own room and you have your own toilet as well. The rent is $280 and it includes unlimited use of the internet, swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym. The electricity will be divided quarterly. The price is for a couple but a single person could rent it out as well for $260.

About us, we are a couple on our early 30's I am Filo and my husband is Nepalese. We like a quiet environment. We have dinner with our friends at home once a month and we don't really play loud music. I work 4 days a week and my husband usually works from home, but you would barely notice he is around as he is always busy.

We are looking for someone with a full time job and is well mannered. We prefer to live with someone who is capable of thinking how others would feel, basically someone who's decent and educated.

You can message me during day time or call during night time only please at 0466262686 to book a schedule to view the flat, thank you.

the room will be available on February 12, 2017

Comments

• reizeilreizeil NSW
    Hi, can you please send me pictures of the room pls? I will be the only one staying in the room but my husband and son will be visiting me once or twice a year.
  • greg21greg21 Sydney
    Hi, is this room still available for rent? Can you also send me pictures of the room as well as how much you are charging for it?
  • darlingjhengdarlingjheng Philippines
    hi, ma'am. could you please send me some pictures too? thanks ahead.