Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

perth

chopschops perthPosts: 2Member
Free accommodation for couple or two house maids in self contained granny flat, in exchange for domestic/outdoor duties approx 2/3 hours a day, Must be quiet and respectful of owners. Must have references.

Comments

• ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    Hi po. Anu po ung duties? I'm coming to Perth with my hubby and 2 year old daughter. I'm interested po
  • chopschops perth
    @ixaxa hi ixaxa, some house cleaning and some gardening which could be done anytime
  • ixaxaixaxa Nepal
    Hi po. Where is this exactly? I'm interested po. I'm not in OZ Yet, I will arrive on 19: I'm on student visa po with hubby and daughter. And how many people are we living with po? Pinoy p ba? Is it your own po?