Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

IDP Remarking Experience

Comments

• JillmaySerranoJillmaySerrano Posts: 18Member
    @shemsimi Good day po! i requested for remark last June 9 and I got mail that the results are now available, ngayon lang po. they're requesting for courier fee for the transmittal of the hard copy of the result. i was requesting if they could mail the result to me but negative. they did not mention anything about the refund form. does this mean hindi successful ang remark po?
  • shemsimishemsimi Brisbane
    @JillmaySerrano Hello... I think hindi nila talaga e-mail yung results mo kasi hard copy mo po yun. Dun mo malalaman sa letter mismo nila kung tumaas ang scores mo o hindi. kung tumaas yung scores mo hindi rin nakalagay dun kung pano mo ma claim ang refund. Sa case ko po tumawag na lang ako sa office nila at nagtanong kung pwede ko na makuha yung re-fund ko. Usually after 1-2 weeks after ma send ang results mo ma-ready for pick up yung check.

Jan 2016 - Agent contract signing/Collect Requirements
    Mar 19, 2016 - IELTS IDP
    Apr 2, 2016 - IELTS Results L-8.5 R-7.5 S-7.5 W-6.5 OBS-7.5
    Apr 11, 2016 - Applied for Re-marking of Writing
    May 10, 2016 - Received re-marking results ---> W-7 Praise God!
    May 24, 2016 - CDR submitted to EA via Fast Track
    Jun 8, 2016 - EA Feedback - Need to provide PRC License
    Jun 14, 2016 - EA Result - Engineering Technologist
    Jun 17, 2016 - Lodge EOI SC190 SS NSW
    Jun 20, 2016 - EOI updated Lodge SC189
    Jul 6, 2016 - 10pm Received ITA SC189
    Jul 13, 2016 - Lodge VISA 189
    Jul 21, 2016 - Medical at St. Luke's Global
    Jul 22, 2016 - Frontloaded all docs
    Jul 25, 2016 - Health clearance provided - No action required
    Jul 27, 2016 - Golden Email Direct Grant

"In God's perfect time..."

• JillmaySerranoJillmaySerrano Posts: 18Member
    @shemsimi thanks for replying ma'am. really appreciate it. :)
  • JDLigonJDLigon Marikina
    Hi everyone! I just got my remarking results today. It was way too early than expected. I filed for a remark last june 20, 3 days after I got my official trf these are my initial band scores, L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7 I had my writing portion remarked at that time and recieved an email today that my EOR results are availabke for pickup, It was really nerve wracking!!! But luckily I got my writing band score changed from 6.5 to 7.0. So I suggest to all of you 6.5ers out there if you are really confident with your writing or speaking subtest then having it remarked would be worth it. 4,700 was the price but its refundable if your band score went up.
  • charchardcharchard La Union
    Hello mga mam/ sir. May I ask paano po ang process ng remarking for IDP via email? Wala po kasi akong mahanap na process sa IDP website. Thank you.
    @charchard Meron ba thru email? Kc ang alam ko they will be getting ur original trf eh. Personal kc tlga ung akin. Ako mismo nagfile.
    simpana said:

may form sila na ibibigay sayo. fill up mo sya ng details like bank account number etc at signature mo. tapos either mail mo sa kanila yung filled up document o scan mo at email. saken email so nagreply sila to acknowledge na natanggap nila ang email ko. Good luck sa yo. ok nman ang remarking. sabi nila basta Speaking and Writing mas malaki chance . Nagpa remark ako sa writing ko from 6.5 naging 7.0 din.

Ito po sir @JDLigon. Magkano po ang nagastos mo sa enquiry sir?
    @JDLigon saan po banda ang office nila sir?
  • jiomarianojiomariano Clark, Philippines
    Hi PinoyAU folks, share ko lang yung scores namin ng girfriend ko and I need your opinion kung ipupush pa namin ang pagpaparemark

My score:

Listening 9
    Reading 8.5
    Speakng 8.5
    Writing 7.5

Le gf score:

Listening 8
    Reading 8.5
    Speakng 7.5
    Writing 7

I backread this thread and nakita na mataas naman ang chances ng remarking pero wala akong nakita na from 7.5 to 8 kadalasan kasi is 6.5-7. Nabasa ko din na pwedeng paremark lahat ng tests for the same price para kung sakali na isa lang ang maremark is marefund pa din yung fee, do you suggest we go for it? Sayang kasi yung .5 na kulang ko sa writing para sa 20pts. Thank you!!!
    @charchard sori super late reply. Busy po kc ako sa mga papers ko. Anyway 4,700 php ang nagastos ko but it was refunded in full kc nga my score changed. Anyway Goodluck and Godbless, update us here.
    @jiomariano in my opinion only you and your gf can tell kng mgpaparemark kau eh. I mean how confident are the two of you with what you both wrote? Btw have you seen the criterion for the writing task for both task 1 and 2? The one that says the minimum required output for each band equivalent? Because if yes then you can assess yourself if you were able to meet those criterions specific for the band score you are aiming for.

Similar to my experience initially I got a 6.5 on my writing task but deep inside me I know to myself that my output was for a 7.0 band having been able to see the criterions needed for a 7.0 band I know I was able to meet those. This is what made me to file for a remark, and thankfully I was right, my score indeed changed from 6.5 to 7.0. Thus, I got my eligibilty for NMC, IELTS for UKVI as a one take. I also got my refund in a form of cheque.

Lastly, follow your instinct. Self assess and introspect. Most of all, pray and believe.

Keep us posted!
    Goodluck and Godbless.
  • wizard_of_Ausswizard_of_Auss ph
    Hello.

Sharing my ielts eor experience. Hope everyone with the same plight as mine will be encouraged. I also got the confidence to apply for eor from this forum.
    So here was my initial result
    9, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5 L, R, W, S respectively.

Anyway

I was short by a half band for my writing module.
    I needed 7 but I only got 6.5
    I applied for eor a week after i received my trf.

My eor result was released earlier than usual. They say it may take 6-8 weeks but i received mine after 2weeks and 5days of waiting.
    And thank God the results were on my favor. My writing band score was increased to 7.5

I've read a number of comments saying that if eor results are realeased earlier, chances for a positive results are greater.
    While there are no concrete evidence to that, i've observed that those who got their remarking results in 6 weks or less, their band score improves.

Anyway, cut short, EOR is worth a shot.

Cheers.
    @JDLigon Thanks man! We're pretty confident in our writing, though the topic was tougher than most practice tests but I think our work was enough to score us 8s. We're going through with the remark and I'll let you know.
    @JDLigon Di na po ako natuloy magparemark sir kasi 6 lang po ang speaking ko. Baka .5 lang po ang itaas if ever. ang target ko po kasi ay 7.

Pwede po bang humingi ng tips sir sa writing at speaking? Need ko ng 7 both. Thank you!
    @jiomariano Hello sir. May I ask tips or strategies that you did in writing and in speaking? I need 7 for both po. Thank you!
  • batmanbatman Darwin Australia
    edited August 2016
    to IELTS takers IELTS lang acceptable na English test sa inyo? try nyo PTE

kasi kong nahirapan kayo sa IELTS sabi sa kabilang thread mga nag IELTS at nag PTE madali lang daw PTE. at isang take lang nakuha na nila target scores nila.

221213 External Auditor|489 - 70pts - SS NT
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    20|09|17 - EOI 190 - NT (delayed due to show money req.)
    - collating requirements for NT SS application
    18|10|17 - Submitted NT SS application (praying for + result)
    24|04|18 - 190 not successful,
    - was offered 489 instead and accepted the offer
    - engaged with visa consort agency for visa application submission.
    26|04|18 - Invited to apply for SS visa 489 - Northern Territory
    02|05|18 - PCC processing
    20|05|18 - Medical
    06|06|18 - Visa payment
    15|09|18 - happy na birthday pa, visa grant pa.. TYL
    09|02|19 - Big move
    11|02|19 - First job interview
    12|02|19 - Received a job offer
    13|02|19 - Accepted job offer
    13|08|19 - Accepted a new job offer - new employer
    16|10|20 - Started new job - a better opportunity
    01|01|21 - Started CPA Australia qualification
    10|02|21 - Lodged 887 visa application
    June 2021 - First CPA subject passed
    Nov 2021 - 2nd CPA Subject passed
    June 2022 - 3rd and 4th CPA subject passed
    Nov 2022 - 5th subject passed (failed the other one)
    Feb 2023 - PR visa granted
    June 2023 - Officially a CPA Australia member.
    July 2023 - Purchased a land where to build our home

@charchard For writing kailangan talaga ng practice, I know pinakanakakatamad gawin to pero yun talaga ang key to improve. Read about the structures and essay types first then practice practice practice. I'm very fond of watching foreign TV series kaya nakatulong yun sa vocabulary ko. Vocabulary is very important for both speaking and writing so I suggest you work on that too. For speaking, the same rule applies, kailangan ng practice. Since nag take din ang girlfriend ko, nagtatawagan kami before matulog and dun kami nag ppractice. Madami ding materials available online for speaking practice so di ka mahihirapan maghanap ng talking points. Ang mahirap lang sa dalawang tests na to is mahirap ijudge ang gawa/speech mo kasi subjective nga. If you have the resources, mag enroll ka sa mga review schools for IELTS para magauge mo yung sarili mo, else, madaming videos sa youtube para matkatulong sa pag gauge ng performance mo. Hope this helps! All the best!
    @batman In my case, EA only honors IELTS kasi or TOEFL so hindi option ang PTE para sa assessment ko sa EA. Ang plano ko sana is galingan na lang talaga para makuha yung 8 across all tests kaso fell short ng .5 sa writing. Hahaha! Ayun nagsubmit ako ng remarking last Aug 12 sa BC, hopefully madagdagan yung score pero di na rin ako umaasa, ayoko lang magkaregrets pagdating ng panahon na kinukulang na ako sa points. Haha
  • batmanbatman Darwin Australia
    @jiomariano limited option from your assessing body sayang. pero mataas na din kasi target score mo, hopefully you will have favorable outcome sa remarking.

221213 External Auditor|489 - 70pts - SS NT
    21|07|16 - Applied CPAA membership assessment
    31|07|16 - PTE-A L|S|W|R (73|79|78|77)
    01|08|16 - Submitted CPAA migration assessment
    20|09|17 - EOI 190 - NT (delayed due to show money req.)
    - collating requirements for NT SS application
    18|10|17 - Submitted NT SS application (praying for + result)
    24|04|18 - 190 not successful,
    - was offered 489 instead and accepted the offer
    - engaged with visa consort agency for visa application submission.
    26|04|18 - Invited to apply for SS visa 489 - Northern Territory
    02|05|18 - PCC processing
    20|05|18 - Medical
    06|06|18 - Visa payment
    15|09|18 - happy na birthday pa, visa grant pa.. TYL
    09|02|19 - Big move
    11|02|19 - First job interview
    12|02|19 - Received a job offer
    13|02|19 - Accepted job offer
    13|08|19 - Accepted a new job offer - new employer
    16|10|20 - Started new job - a better opportunity
    01|01|21 - Started CPA Australia qualification
    10|02|21 - Lodged 887 visa application
    June 2021 - First CPA subject passed
    Nov 2021 - 2nd CPA Subject passed
    June 2022 - 3rd and 4th CPA subject passed
    Nov 2022 - 5th subject passed (failed the other one)
    Feb 2023 - PR visa granted
    June 2023 - Officially a CPA Australia member.
    July 2023 - Purchased a land where to build our home

@jiomariano Thank you very much sir!
  • OMCOMC Batangas
    Good day po. I took IELTS 3 times in the last 3 months pero 6.5 lng po tlga writing ko. Yun lng po prob ko since my first take and this time I want to try remarking dhl tiwala po ako s ginawa ko. Pwede po ba magtanong pano babayaran ang 4700 sa IDP? Nsa probinsya po ksi ako at malayo s manila.salamat po at Godbless
  • silverblacksoldiersilverblacksoldier Pasig City
    @jiomariano hi sir. Question lang, were you able to get a positive remark? I also got a 7.5 in writing and I just want to know how your remarking went. Thanks!
    @silverblacksoldier Nope, no change yung akin. Pero yung gf ko from 7.0 naging 7.5, bitin pa din hahaha! If you're confident sa writing mo na pang band 8 talaga sya, go for it. Nung ako kasi di rin ako masyado confident, ayoko lang kasi mag regret kaya nagpa remark na ako. Hahaha good luck bro!
    @jiomariano thanks sir. Nag pa remark ako nung last Saturday. Hopefully maging 8. Nag ielts ka ba ulit or hindi muna?
    @silverblacksoldier Sorry ang bagal ko magreply hehe! Nag book na ako ng PTE sa March and currently nag sstart na mag review. Medyo nagdadalawang isip nga ako kasi medyo kabisado ko na IELTS, pero madami kasi ako nabasa dito din sa forum na mas nadalian makakuha ng mas mataas na score sa PTE kaya I want to give it a try. All the best sayo!
  • baymaxpandabaymaxpanda cebu
    hindi ako mka pag leave ng comment
  • baymaxpandabaymaxpanda cebu
    edited February 2017
    sir silverblacksoldier may update na po dun sa pina remark nyo? sa akin wla. I also did an EOR last Jan 21, 2017.
    @baymaxpanda hi sir. Today lang naka receive ako email na available na yung results ko. Bale 2 weeks lang. Not sure pa kung good news ba marereceive ko pero iupdate kita pag nakuha ko results. Thanks!
  • nurse_irene94nurse_irene94 Posts: 1Member
    Hi po sa lahat.

Just got my results online and im still waiting for my TRF to be mailed na until now, 3 days later, hindi ko pa na rreceive (yung address na binigay ko is yung sa bahay namin).

L - 8.5
    R - 8.0
    S - 8.0
    W - 6.5 :'( ---need ko po 7.

Plan ko po magpa remark personally sa IDP.
    May tanong lang po ako:

1.) Pwede po ba Cash yung pagbayad? Yung money ko is nasa payroll account ko lang po kasi. Pwede po ba yon in case hindi pwede ang cash?
    2.) Do I still need to wait for my hard copy of original trf before I could process for a remarking?

Hoping and praying to God for the best.
  • Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore

Hi po sa lahat.

Just got my results online and im still waiting for my TRF to be mailed na until now, 3 days later, hindi ko pa na rreceive (yung address na binigay ko is yung sa bahay namin).

L - 8.5

R - 8.0

S - 8.0

W - 6.5 :'( ---need ko po 7.

Plan ko po magpa remark personally sa IDP.

May tanong lang po ako:

1.) Pwede po ba Cash yung pagbayad? Yung money ko is nasa payroll account ko lang po kasi. Pwede po ba yon in case hindi pwede ang cash?

2.) Do I still need to wait for my hard copy of original trf before I could process for a remarking?

Hoping and praying to God for the best.

u need the original for remarking.