Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Moms in Singapore dito tayo

mslakaymslakay singaporePosts: 71Member
gusto ko lng open ang discussion na to for all the moms here in sg na planning to migrate in Aussie.

Comments

• princess.chitprincess.chit Singapore
    Hi! It seems like kunti lang mga pinoy from Sg I am currently in Sg applying for temporary visa under family/partner sublcass 461.
    Waiting nlng po ng approval kaso ang tagal and walang feedback f om the high Commission of Australia in Singapore.
  • mslakaymslakay singapore
    wow kame po waiting for the invite, for engineering tech sabe sa july daw po. sana ma invite na kame hehe
  • chocolatepinkchocolatepink Singapore
    Hello! :) july madami na mainvite and maapprove nyan...soon nasa Au na kayo enjoy the little red dot :)
  • choknatzchoknatz Singapore
    Hi po! First time here. I'm currently exploring moving from SG to AU together with my family with2 kids. Question lang po para sa mga nag aantay na Lang Ng approval, anong visa Ang dapat applyan para kasama ko kids ko and they will be allowed sa Govt school sa OZ? Eto po profile Namin: Hubby is Architect & I worked as Analyst/Programmer. Interested to move in Melbourne/Brisbane.

Thanks po in advance.