Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

student visa to post study work stream options

bzjmbzjm paranaquePosts: 2Member
I plan to get my masters in communications and media.
when i finish the degree after 2 years, i can be eligible for the post study work stream visa.
question. what kind of work can i apply for and get?
does the work have to be related to comm and media or I can pursue anything considering that that field is not as in demand like nursing, accountant, etc in australia's SOL/ CSOL lists?
thanks.

Comments

• KrisQKrisQ Adelaide, Sout Australia

Hello, I was just reading something about this at the immi website. read everything about that here-- https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/485-
    But for long-term goal, need talaga in-demand or nasa occupational list otherwise, im not sure paano magkaka-Permanent Resident Visa, unless an employer sponsors you.mahirap na path yun. I will finish my course September 2018 and will hire a migration agent to help me with finding the right stream. Currently, I am working part-time at a hotel as a wait staff (my course is hospitality management at Le Cordon Bleu) and I really need to work sa hospitality just in case laws will be changed again.

bzjm said:

I plan to get my masters in communications and media.
    when i finish the degree after 2 years, i can be eligible for the post study work stream visa.
    question. what kind of work can i apply for and get?
    does the work have to be related to comm and media or I can pursue anything considering that that field is not as in demand like nursing, accountant, etc in australia's SOL/ CSOL lists?
    thanks.

Pathway to Student Dependent Visa 2017
    April 5,2017- Submitted Dependent Child Application to Study
    at International Education Services, Department for Education and Child Development
    April 6,2017- Received Letter Offer for Enrolment of my Son
    April 7,2017- Paid Tuition Fees and Upgraded Single Coverage insurance to Family Cover (from Allianz OSHC to BUPA OSHC Family Advantage
    April 10,2017- Lodged Application online SubClass 500 Subsequent Entrant for Husband and Son and received HAP no. for medicals
    April 11,2017- Immi Acknowledgement Email
    April 12,2017- Medicals Done at Nationwide Makati
    May 10,2017 - Student Dependants Visa Granted( Subsequent entrant)

• The dependant's visa are also issued by the same case officer who issued my student visa in 2016*
      May 18,2017 - Arrived in Adelaide =)

Pathway to Student Visa 2016
    March 18,2016- Consulted and Submitted all documents to AECC Global Makati SVP 573
    March 22,2016- Submitted application to Le Cordon Bleu Australia for Master in Int. Hospitality Management
    March 24,2016- Hap No. received via ImmiAccount (for medicals)
    March 30,2016- Offer Letter received from Le Cordon Bleu Australia
    March 30,2016-Completed Medicals at Nationwide, Makati
    April 4,2016- Paid Course Fee and OSHC
    April 13,2016 - Schedule to take PTE Academic Exam at Makati
    April 13,2016 - Received COE from Le Cordon Bleu Australia
    April 15,2016- PTE Academic Results released (passed)
    April 18,2016- AECC Global Makati lodge application at VFS
    April 25,2016- VFS Global replied to email and sent VLN No. to use to track application
    April 26,2016- Received Student Acknowledgment Letter from Australian Embassy c/o Glaiza
    May 3,2016 - student Visa subclass 573 Svp Granted!(thank you,Lord!)
    June 20,2016 - Flight to Adelaide, Australia

• marfrancemarfrance Bacolod
    @KrisQ hello po miss kris! Im planning to take certificate iv hospitality management at advanced diploma hospitality management sa Darwin pero yung worry ko po baka hindi ako mabigyan ng graduate work visa dahil hindi in demand ang hospitality jobs sa Australia. Kamusta po ang application nyo? Nka kuha po ba kayo ng graduate work visa? Thank you po!
  • motherof2motherof2 Davao City
    hi @marfrance i believe pwede naman ang hospitality management mo sa accomodation and hospitality sa SOL 2018- 19

42 accommodation and hospitality 141999 VETASSESS
  • mehmehmehmeh Philippines
    Hi ano po ang difference ng bsn sa Philippines compare sa australia? Need ko lng po ng answer thank you