Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 190 approved then Visa 457 approved? which visa to follow?

abbyo8doibuabbyo8doibu MelbournePosts: 60Member
Hello po!

Manghihingi lang sana ako ng input. Naglodge kami for Visa 457 last March, and up until now wala pang decision. As of the moment, we are trying to complete all the requirements needed for Visa 190. My question is, once nakapglodge na kami for 190 and let's say maapprove sia, PR na kami right? pero what if biglang lumabas ang approved visa 457 after ng 190 approval? what will happen? nadinig ko kasi kung ano daw ang latest visa, yun ang susundin. Kaso parang ang weird na PR na tapos magging 457 pa ulit? what should I do? Thanks for the input. :)

Comments

• Au_VicAu_Vic Melbourne, Victoria
    if your visa 190 has been granted you are a permanent resident of australia hence, you do not need 457 (work visa) anymore. It is also an advantage on the company sponsoring your 457 if you received your 190 prior coz they will save cost and time.

things to note though:

- as 190 you have a moral obligation to stay in sponsoring state for 2 yrs
    - as 190 you can explore other job opportunities

I'm Australian in paper but pinoy in form....Living in the most liveable city in the world...Melbourne! Oi, oi, oi!!!

• MANZMANZ Sydney
    You will lose the PR if the 457 is approved. Better keep that PR.