Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SPED QUALIFICATIONS

kate85kate85 AdelaidePosts: 4Member
Hi guys , im hoping someone could help me as i cant find any answers. Does anyone know what we need to be qualified SPED teachers in Australia if you have studied and graduated in the Philippines? Im a permanent resident and living in Adelaide. Wondering if there arr any further studies to take in aus. Thank you everyone

Comments

• majarmajar Sydney
    Hi. I graduated Masters in Special Education at the University of San Carlos. I had an opportunity to work in a long day care Region Emilia. Unfortunately, they do not acknowledge my degree in terms of salary. I was offered below Minimum Wage and advised me to earn units in education in their preferred university but I have to pay for it. It's a shame they have no respect on hard-earned degree done in the Philippines as it's American -based education.
    Funny thing is they require you to take cert 3 and 4 to earn a better salary and position.