Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

KOKOS International or other agents?

Comments

• aranayadaranayad Queensland
    @mcg143 Hi im in contact with my agent thru email and phone but i prefer email. I haven't met my agent when i emailed him for the first time.

Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

Thank you Lord!

• IntAppIntApp Manila
    @mcg143 I did consult personally with sir mj of KOKOS but that's just one time. all other queries/concerns, we talk about it over email or sms na kasi i cannot be personally available palagi. but good thing is they're always available to send you a reply esp urgent matters. very proactive too, sometimes I do not make any follow up then I can only remember when sir mj sends me a message which I find really helpful.
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @sherwinferriera you might check this thread to confirm :) g'luck!
  • sherwinferrierasherwinferriera philippines
    edited August 2017
    @IntApp I already found KOKOS through the Tarp na naka post sa Angeles. I spoke to Jermy over the phone and he is very knowledgeable enough in discussing things about my qualification and application process. All my concerns were properly answered and he is very enthusiast in answering all my queries at hindi sya nagmamadali di gaya ng ibang agency na nakita ko din sa pampanga. Though I dont have an IELTS yet pero I decided to take it first before doing an application. Though na advise naman ako na pwede na akong magapply ng school kahit wala pang IELTS pero I still want to secure an IELTS first bago mag apply.
  • heyitsjovyheyitsjovy Philippines
    Hi @sherwinferriera kamusta si Jermy? I sent my husband's CV sa knya. waiting for a call. Nagvisit kmi knina sa AMS global tabi ng HAU, 2yrs bachelors ung suggestion... Anong course ba take mo?

AUG 2017 - Start of research and inquiries

• sherwinferrierasherwinferriera philippines
    Hello @heyitsjovy, better if you could try to talk to sir jermy para may comparison ka sa ibang agent. I think mas comfortable ako sa kanya. I am planning to take up bachelor of nursing at Victoria University since 6.5 lang ielts requirement. If I will get 7.0 across, I will go for Deakin University.
  • heyitsjovyheyitsjovy Philippines
    @sherwinferriera I spoke to him over the phone yesterday. We'll try to visit KOKOS office sa Angeles next week. Thanks!

AUG 2017 - Start of research and inquiries

• stephyyy27stephyyy27 Parañaque City
    hi! it feels so good to be back! i will be back in the phils this month po. nakabreak po aq and para sa mga nagmmsg sa akin sori di q po kau nareplyan agad. busy po sa school but i will be in the phils again for break q lang. will be visiting sir mj and kokos as i promised before! gudluck sainyo lahat din po...!
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    Hi anybody here applying for Kaplan too? For this Nov intake?
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @ireenval kamusta na po pala application mo?
  • LykaLyka Melbourne Australia
    Hello po, I was reading the thread and find it really helpful. I am waiting po for my visa result. My documents were lodged last August 23 and still waiting for an update. Firstec International yung nagprocess ng papers ko. Goodluck po sa lahat. Anyone waiting for their visa too? Thanks po.
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @Lyka hi hoping for your positive result! sino yung firstec? and did you pay them for agency fees?
    Hi @IntApp , yes po. I paid for the processing of my papers. Australian migration office po sila pero they have here in Manila too. Salamat po. Waiting pa po for the result.
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @Lyka oh really? I already met with the KOKOS migration lawyers last weekend, they actually attended the seminar and discusssed pathways for attendees. they consulted us for free dito hehe yet they are based in Melbourne yung isa then sa New Zealand yung isa :) hope you get your positive results soon!
    Hi @IntApp , free consultation din po sila pero once decided to let them process your docs, dun na po ako nagbayad. 60k yung processing nila pero good thing is they will still assist you once nasa AU ka na. Yung sa tito ng friend ko until they got yung citizenship, Firstec helped them. Opo, praying for the positive result soon. Thanks po. Magpaprocess pa lang po kayo?
    Hello po, I just got my visa approved yesterday! I'm leaving po next week kasi my class will start on October 9. Thank you to teh Lord Almighty! Goodluck po sa lahat ng naghihintay ng visa.
  • julypearljulypearl Posts: 110Member
    edited October 2017
    @Lyka ano po agent nyo?
    @julypearl - Firstec International
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @Lyka wow congratulations! Yes I am waiting nalang sa result ng PTE ko. Ahh, with KOKOS kasi I am not bound to pay anything starting from consultation to visa documentations. Tsaka nameet ko din yung migration lawyers nila dito sa pinas last month :) you might want to consider @julypearl si KOKOS para free naman
  • julypearljulypearl Posts: 110Member
    IntApp said:

@Lyka wow congratulations! Yes I am waiting nalang sa result ng PTE ko. Ahh, with KOKOS kasi I am not bound to pay anything starting from consultation to visa documentations. Tsaka nameet ko din yung migration lawyers nila dito sa pinas last month :) you might want to consider @julypearl si KOKOS para free naman

I'm with Kokos now. Si Ms Rey ang agent na kausap ko.
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @julypearl ahh nice! si Ms. Rey siya din dating nagwowork with Fortrust e together with Sir Mon kaya kilala sila sa mga agencies too
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    hi guys, share ko lang, if meron mga may plans on taking MBA, take advantage of Kaplan's scholarship for this year and early next year's intake. I was granted with 10% scholarship with the help of KOKOS International. Malaking savings din siya :) I am now in the process of submitting all visa docs and hopefully get into the Nov 2017 intake!
  • Virgo9290Virgo9290 Cebu
    Hello, anyone here flying to melbourne 3rd week of november?
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    hi @Virgo9290 I am supposed to leave for this month but has not lodged my application for visa yet. Where in melbourne are you going to be in? which school too?
  • mcg143mcg143 Philippines
    Hi guys, mabagal ba talaga umaksyon ang IDP? Sa experience ko kasi medyo nababagalan ako.....
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    @mcg143 me & my friends also used to communicate with IDP and ibang consulting agency but had the same experiences. even when nakausap na ako ng counselor but pag nagpunta ako without an appointment, di nila ako nilalabas or tagal mareplyan. kaya nirefer nila ako to kokos nung dun na sila naapprove ng mga visa nila yun mga friends ko
  • snuesnue Ph
    Hello po, sino po may kakilala kay Sir Jermy of KOKOS PAMPANGA? Siya po kasi nakausap ko na agent sa KOKOS. So far okay naman po, matiyaga po siya tumulong.
  • Virgo9290Virgo9290 Cebu
    @IntApp SCEI north campus. Ikaw?
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    OH GOD! Praise God!

Many thanks for this forum and for all the friends I met here too!
    But super thanks to sir MJ and the KOKOS Philippines family and all their students, sobrang laking tulong ng decision ko to transfer agency and it was all worth it!!!

2015 - took IELTS and did not reach the required score; same year consulted with agencies
    Mar 2, 2017 - a friend of mine flew to Sydney OZ and ref kokos
    Apr 26 - consulted wid Kokos Philippines
    June 20 - applied to Kaplan Business School
    Sept 25 - took the PTE
    Nov 3 - lodged app
    TODAY Nov 17 - VISA GRANT!

Nakakaiyak na sobrang overwhelming maapprove ng student visa!!!!
    To those who are still waiting for their visas, don't lose hope and pray lang ng pray!! And if you can DYI, you might want to consider aplpying with free processing like Kokos since meron din sila migrration service pagtapos ng school. woooh!!! excited na akoooo!!!

Thank God sobra!! Will be flying to Sydney Australia next week!!! Thank you pinoyau sobra!!! @stephyyy27 lipat na Sydney dunnn na tayo!!! hahaha!
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    OH GOD! Praise God!

Many thanks for this forum and for all the friends I met here too!
    But super thanks to sir MJ and the KOKOS Philippines family and all their students, sobrang laking tulong ng decision ko to transfer agency and it was all worth it!!!

2015 - took IELTS and did not reach the required score; same year consulted with agencies
    Mar 2, 2017 - a friend of mine flew to Sydney OZ and ref kokos
    Apr 26 - consulted wid Kokos Philippines
    June 20 - applied to Kaplan Business School
    Sept 25 - took the PTE
    Nov 3 - lodged app
    TODAY Nov 17 - VISA GRANT!

Nakakaiyak na sobrang overwhelming maapprove ng student visa!!!!
    To those who are still waiting for their visas, don't lose hope and pray lang ng pray!! And if you can DYI, you might want to consider aplpying with free processing like Kokos since meron din sila migrration service pagtapos ng school. woooh!!! excited na akoooo!!!

Thank God sobra!! Will be flying to Sydney Australia next week!!! Thank you pinoyau sobra!!! @stephyyy27 lipat na Sydney dunnn na tayo!!! hahaha!