Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PH Rural Health Nurse to AU RN. How?

mumnursemumnurse Pasig City, PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
edited July 2017 in Working in Australia
Hello po. I have been working as a rural health nurse here in the Philippines for over 6 years na. I have been planning to go work in Australia but really have no idea how to start. After passing the IELTS, what is next thing for me to do? i am hoping to get a comments. Thanks

Comments

• sunshineee28sunshineee28 Philippines
    Submit your documents to AHPRA for assessment. Since my IELTS kna, gather kna din ibang docs and mgpacriminal history check ka din. Mgdownload ka AGOS 40 from their website pra my guide ka sa mga Documents na needed ipa.assess