Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PARTNER VISA (Subclass 309 & 100)

Comments

• onioncubeonioncube Australia
    @TdTRN8 Hi from philippines ka ba nag apply, in my husband's case, after he submits all the remaining documents like cenomar and medical ... 3 business days he already got his grant letter. so mabilis na lang yun as long as ma submit mo agad. :)
  • brucedenzbrucedenz Posts: 267Member
    hi all, bago lng po dto, ask ko lng if possible n wala interview for 309/100?, I lodged my application last June 29, I attached lahat ng docs n kelangan,
  • TdTRN8TdTRN8 Manila
    @onioncube wow ang bilis nman ng naging experience nila..meron ba kayong agent? Kelan kayo nag lodge? Kami April 26, 2017...
    @TdTRN8 sa immi online lang kami. jan 2017 kami nag lodge and may 2017 nakuha na namin. nagka delay kami ng pag submit ng medicals pero if we submitted earlier.. i think mas maaga pa namin makuha. :)
    @brucedenz yes my husband did not go through interview. nag submit lang kami ng documents online and then waited for them to contact us for further documents.

siguro ang pinaka importante is yung documents nyo ay consistent and accurate. try to provide details as much as possible so they don't need to contact you and arrange for interview. kung nakita na nila un mga details na kelangan nila sa documents nyo... then most likely you don't need interview.
    @onioncube thanks for the reply... hopefully magrant agad visa ko i miss my baby daughter n kc..
    Mga ilang months ang processing? online aq ng lodge, nsa manila aq wife ko isa PR and anak namin is oz citizen na,
    @brucedenz january kami nag lodge. we got contacted by our case officer requesting for further documents on march. we submitted our additional documents end of april. we got our visa first week of May 2017.
    Ahhh.. I see salamat sa response onioncube. :)
  • paulinepauline Victoria, Australia
    @lydz20 Ano. Pong documents sa sponsor nyo galing Australia ang ipinasa nyo Po?
    @ErikaCon hi.about cenomar eto Po ba Yung hindi kapa kinasal sa pinas?
  • miranda82miranda82 Cairns
    Hi everyone! After 78 days of waiting, Got contacted by immigration today. They asked for bridal check (im guessing this is the CENOMAR from e-Census), and also the Sponsor's Relationship Status Certificate from Australia. Anyone who is familiar with the latter?Not sure kasi kung papano i irerequest.
    @miranda82 sa philippines ka ba based ? i guess iba ibang embassy iba ibang terms kasi ang gamit. like cenomar is specific to philippine-based applicants.
    @miranda82 btw i google for single status certificate in australia and found this.. http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/Pages/marriages/single-status-certificate.aspx

yan siguro ang katumbas ng cenomar natin sa philippines
    Thanks @onioncube . Yep am based here in the Philippines. Oo I came to the same conclusion, magdamag akong nag google hehehe. My hubbs is an Au national, based in QLD. May form kaming ni download to request for his certificate of singleness. Tapos dun pala yun ififile sa magistrate court. We just dont know how long yung processing time, hopefully marelease yung cert within the 28-day timeframe.
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    edited August 2017
    @SamBt hello! Goodmorning! you don't need to have an international driver's license. You should have the Philippine license ID and when you apply to the transportation office there is a question in the form that if you have any driver's license issued in other country so, you need to say yes and show to them so that they can photocopy it. I'm here in South Australia now and I got my temporary driving license.

You need to pass the Learner's theory test exam. 8 questions for "GIVE WAY TEST" and you need to get 100% correct on that before you can proceed to Part B for 42 questions and you need to get 32 correct out of 42.

And when you passed the learner's theory test youll be given 3 months that you can drive and after 3 months you need to do the VORT test. If you pass the VORT test you need to take the hazard perception test and then if everything is ok, they will convert your domestic license to full Australian license. :) Goodluck
    Hi. About sa single relationship certificate. Eto Po ba yung australian citizen na hindi pa kinasal sa Australia?
    Ano Po ba other requirements or personal documents ng sponsor para sa pv 309/100.. aside from birth certificate ,divorce, I.d, ?? Anyone who can advice me please. .
    Wedding certificate is it the same as marriage certificate? ?
    May anak ako dalawa sa ex pinoy. Now I've been married to Australian citizen here in Philippines .. I will apply PV. 309. Hindi kasali mga anak Ko sa migration. Ako lang. Sa medical exam. Any possibility na kasali din sa medical Ang mga anak Ko? ? Sino may experience??? Please need information.
  • TdTRN8TdTRN8 Manila
    Wala po bang any good news dito? Meron na ba naka receive ng golden email most especially April 2017 applicants?
    @TdTRN8 if April 2017 ka nglodge, lalo kaming mga June 2017 wala pa din, nakakastress maghintay.
    Mostly ba sa mga nag apply dito ay na grant ang partner visa? ? Wala bang na deny,?
    @miranda82 yung cenomar ba na ipinasa mo ay marriage advisory from PSA?
    @TdTRN8 hello Po mag-aaply palang Po ako. Ask Ko lang about sa cenomar na Nirequest from embassy. Before marriage Po ba or after marriage na cenomar? ?
  • TdTRN8TdTRN8 Manila
    @brucedenz antay2x nlang ulit..hopefully soon meron na sa atin maka receive ng grant..good luck guys!
  • TdTRN8TdTRN8 Manila
    @pauline if you request it before marriage..lalabas yun as a Certificate of No Marriage...if you request it after marriage and it was registered..lalabas yun as Advisory on Marriages. So I suggest wait for the advise ng CO mo before you request for it. Meron din kasing instruction yun na it should be delivered straight sa embassy..
    Hi everyone! Hoping that my question can be answered by those who have been granted with their visa 309. Lodged my application May 28. AUG 15 got an email from immigration asking for bridal check (Cert if Marriage) my hubby's single status certificate to prove that he was single at that time of our marriage, and medical exam for my kid (have frontloaded mine in June so hindi na nila hiningi). I provided all additional info requested last Aug 25, and ticked the "information provided" button in my immi account. Status of my application is now "Assessment in Progress."

Question: how soon ba before the visa grant? Matagal pa ba, or pwede na akong umasa na soon magagrant na? Thanks a lot!!
    @pauline yup galing PSA directly delivered to Australian Embassy. You can request for it online. Not sure if it will expedite the process if u have it delivered to the embassy prior to them requesting..
  • saolmattsaolmatt QC
    Hi All,

i would like to seek advice. my partner is a PR and were planning to lodge sub 820/801.

we have read sa immigration site "A person who themselves were granted a partner or prospective marriage visa is also prevented from sponsoring a partner ". na sponsor kasi yung partner ko now before but they are already separated. she have already declared sa centrelink na separated na sila ng previous partner niya and its been more than a year. there was also a case filed before involving domestic violence.

my question is, what circumstantial evidence can we provide to waive the sponsorship limitation on the ground that my partner now have already left her previous relationship and there is a new formed relationship with me.

pasensiya na kung malabo statements ko but im just trying to ask if how can my partner now waive sponsorhip limitation since na sponsor siya before and considering na separated na sila ng ex niya who is also an australian PR holder.

thanks a lot.