Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

489 to 887 visa

tessa0870tessa0870 MelbournePosts: 3Member
naka lodge na kami ng 887 visa kaya lang dun sa immi acct nakalagay na need namin ng health assessment.. pwede ba wait na lang namin ang advise ng CO bago mag pa medical..

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    tessa0870 said:

naka lodge na kami ng 887 visa kaya lang dun sa immi acct nakalagay na need namin ng health assessment.. pwede ba wait na lang namin ang advise ng CO bago mag pa medical..

Have you tried clicking the link to see further details if you really needed health assessment? I haven't encountered one applying for 887 required to have another medical test except for new born babies not included in the 489 visa application. It is automatic that the health assessment link appears on your immi account but when you click it further, you will find out if health assessment is really needed
  • tessa0870tessa0870 Melbourne
    I tried..I click the link and it went through with the health assessment site
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    tessa0870 said:

I tried..I click the link and it went through with the health assessment site

When you click the link, is there a message that says Medical Exam Required? how long youre on 489 before you applied for 887?..when i applied, the link is on the summary but when i clicked on the link, the message NO Medical Exam required appears
  • tessa0870tessa0870 Melbourne
    hi..thanks a lot for all the info
    im on this visa for 2 years and 2 months now..i lodged my 887 a month ago. as soon as I hit submit..health assessment came up and there is a link that we need to do this assessment.
  • coachella9coachella9 Quezon City
    Hello Mga kabayans,

Sa mga naging successful sa 489, baka po wede niyo kmi matulungan na sa visa 489 application namin, about filling up FORM 80. Marming salamat in advance. Malaking tulong po ito.

Part H - Proposed Travel or Further Stay

Proposed Travel

Question 24 - Are you applying for a temporary visa? (Ano po ang sagot niyo?)

NO (*untick/tick) → Go to Part I

YES (*untick/tick) → Give details of proposed final departure from Australia
    Departure Date:
    Flight number or vessel details (if known):
    City of Departure:

cc: @MissOZdreamer @AIR @Hunter_08 @Strader

“Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.” ― Padre Pio

• datuzerodatuzero Melbourne
    @coachella9

Hello Mga kabayans,

Sa mga naging successful sa 489, baka po wede niyo kmi matulungan na sa visa 489 application namin, about filling up FORM 80. Marming salamat in advance. Malaking tulong po ito.

Part H - Proposed Travel or Further Stay

Proposed Travel

Question 24 - Are you applying for a temporary visa? (Ano po ang sagot niyo?)

NO (*untick/tick) → Go to Part I

YES (*untick/tick) → Give details of proposed final departure from Australia
    Departure Date:
    Flight number or vessel details (if known):
    City of Departure:

cc: @MissOZdreamer @AIR @Hunter_08 @Strader

tick NO.

Nominated Occupation: Computer Network and System Engineer (ANZSCO 263111)

Oct 2014: IELTS Results : 6.5
    Oct 2014: ACS (9yrs exp. assessed)
    Nov 2014: EOI Lodged (60 pts) 489 visa
    Nov 2014: Invited for Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
    December 2015: Lodge 489 visa
    March 2015 : Medical
    June 2015: Visa grant -Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) -AMEN!
    October 2015 - Melbourne Entry- Thank you Lord!