Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Subclass 461 Visa (application in Singapore)

princess.chitprincess.chit Singapore Posts: 4Member
Hi! :) anyone applied Subclass 461 in Singapore /other country?
Lodge my application on Dec 2016,
Followed by additional docs last April 2017 health check, police clearance, Birthcert, Cenomar.
Any idea how long po yung processing?
Walang emails or updates coming from the case officer.

Comments

• angelpinay21angelpinay21 Philippines
    Hello, I logged my my subclass 461( Manila ) last Feb 14, 2017. Medical March 2017, then additional medical information last April 2017, another additional docs request by June( My daughter's school docs and baptismal cert added update of itinerary from my partner visit by August ) and July 2017 Cenomar/ AOR for my son and myself with Parents consent from my ex for my daughter. No visa update, I am on my 6th month of waiting.
  • lfaadorlfaador Philippines
    @angelpinay21 I have lodged my application on the same day and got my medical as well last March. I have been communicated to submit my CENOMAR this August as well as the Penal Clearance of my NZ Partner. Do you regularly email them?