Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Clogged bathtub drain, advice please - digital nomad visiting Australia

arronhiddlestonarronhiddleston SydneyPosts: 4Member
Hello everyone,

I rented an apartment in suburban area of Sydney for 2 weeks . Now I have a problem in the bathroom - water just won't go away from the bathtub. Does anyone know some professional I can call or can I fix it myself? Some advice or tips pls!!!

Comments

• dereklottsdereklotts Australia
    Hello mate,

Try a plunger and or a singe use "zip-it" drain cleaner first. They look like long plastic sip ties with barbs along the sides. If that doesn't help, try dumping some baking soda followed by white vinegar down the drain ;)
  • arronhiddlestonarronhiddleston Sydney
    I have tried that a few times but nothing happend... Do you know some emergancy plumber or some anyone who can solve me the problem for a reasonable price? Thanks man
  • dereklottsdereklotts Australia
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, sure, try calling these plumber from Western Sydney , hopehe will knpw how to help you,

Cheers,
  • arronhiddlestonarronhiddleston Sydney
    Thanks mate. I contacted them through online chat! This forum really have helpful people. Cheers!