Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Application for Tourist Visa of child

Hello po. I am on Student Visa here in Sydney for over a year now. Kasama ko dito yung husband ko. Yung anak namin is 16 years old and naiwan sa Pinas. Gusto sana namin papuntahin dito sa Sydney ngayong Christmas as Tourist for just 3 weeks while on school break. Can I apply for the subclass 600 online in her behalf? Or dapat sya talaga ang gagawa nun sa Pinas? Pa-advise naman po and thanks in advance

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Hello po. I am on Student Visa here in Sydney for over a year now. Kasama ko dito yung husband ko. Yung anak namin is 16 years old and naiwan sa Pinas. Gusto sana namin papuntahin dito sa Sydney ngayong Christmas as Tourist for just 3 weeks while on school break. Can I apply for the subclass 600 online in her behalf? Or dapat sya talaga ang gagawa nun sa Pinas? Pa-advise naman po and thanks in advance

You can apply on her behalf, you can also use your immi account. Have her supporting docs authenticated in Ph
  • bluepsykhebluepsykhe Sydney
    @fgs may docs din ako dito na stamped by the jp.. can this be considered as well? Thanks for the info pala
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@fgs may docs din ako dito na stamped by the jp.. can this be considered as well? Thanks for the info pala

Yes...anything you think that can help support her application
    @fgs by the way po.. magkano po kaya ang pera na dapat nasa bank account for her 3 wks stay?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@fgs by the way po.. magkano po kaya ang pera na dapat nasa bank account for her 3 wks stay?

I have no idea..what important is you have something to show that you can support her stay in Australia.
    @fgs thank you