Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ano pong documents kailangan for tourist visa?

vinria1694vinria1694 Abu DhabiPosts: 5Member
edited September 2017 in Visitor - Tourist Visa
Good day po! this is my 1st time to apply a visa in AUS, don't have enough knowledge how to start for applying a visa and which visa should i apply. I have a 1st cousin (father side) po in Australia..?

kung tourist visa po ba mas malaki chance na ma-approved kung may pinsan kasa AU? Pls advice po.

sana matulungan nio po ako. thanks and god bless!

Comments

• modeepatimodeepati Posts: 4Member
    @vinria1694 just want to share my experience regarding my tourist visa grant. First TV applied April 23 Visa grabted April 27. Very smooth application. As of my 2nd TV applied Sept 20 granted Sept25. As long as you satisfy the CO na may babalikan ka sa Pinas and you have sufficient funds to support your stay in Australia they will grant you the visa. Well in my case, i just applied for 3 months TV first i was granted single entry the second one is multiple. I didnt use any migration agent for my application. I just did it myself through online immi.

In your case, ask ka ng invitation letter from your cousin,recent 3month payslips if employed sya,affidavit of support(if he'll be supporting your trip to Oz) then bank statement nya. Anyway all requirements are stated on the DIBP website..

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-/Visitor-visa-(subclass-600)-Tourist-Stream-document-checklist

God bless!