Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Unfurnished room for Rent - 5mins fm Wenty Station $150

SushigurlSushigurl MelbournePosts: 105Member
Hi There,

Im a single Asian working female, looking for the same to share a three bedroom townhouse. The house is fully furnished except for the rooms. You have to furnish own room. Room A can fit a single bed, desk and chair, it has a built-in wardrobe.

New blinds and timber floorboard were installed in all bedrooms. Bathroom would be shared by 2 person only. Bills would be divided into three.

This house is a comfy full brick townhouse with a courtyard for one to relax. it is around 5minutes walk from Wentworthville train station. Coles and various stores are 10mins walk from the vicinity. and I have to mentioned that there is a swimming pool and tennis court in this complex (Refundable Key deposit required).

We are 2 working professionals (M&F) in our 30s, Asians, quiet, and not a party bunch. We are non-smoker, very clean and respectful of other's privacy and space, pay our share of the bills on time and would expect the same from the 3rd flatmate. We are looking for the right fit of person into the house...

3 weeks bond and 2 weeks rent in advance is required.

PS- no couples sorry! Preferably female

Buzz me up, If you are interested to share, we can meet up to discuss... Cheers!
Off street parking
Tennis Court
Swimming Pool

0421 230 799 Liz

Comments

• sophiacastaneda07sophiacastaneda07 Philippines
    Hi. I cant seem to find wenty station. I am a working student from the philippines. Going to take a course in waterloo. Is it near to commute from your place to there? How much per week. Kindly PM me. Im looking for a private room for long term (6months to 1 yr) starting Jan 24th po. [email protected]
  • MikeYanbuMikeYanbu Albion Victoria
    @sophiacastaneda07

Wentworthville train station

Age 33-39- 25points
    English - 10points
    Bachelor's Degree- 15points
    Work Experience- 15pts
    Total- 65pts

Oct 2015 - IELTS GT Philippines L7.5 W7.0 R7.5 S7.0
    October 20, 2016 - EA Assessment - positive bachelors degree
    November 23, 2016 - Subclass 189 Invitation
    January 19, 2017 - lodge visa