Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Free Internet & Landline Transfer

AlexdnatelAlexdnatel SydneyPosts: 3Member
edited November 2012 in Buy & Sell
Hi,
I'm moving to New Zealand soon. If you're planning to apply for an Internet & Landline services to Telstra. Im offering a transfer of my existing services to anyone interested for free. The plan is Telstra BigPond Elite 500GByte, monthly fee is $132, It can be downgraded to 100Gbytes monthly cap.It has been four months since we had this services and monthly dues is updated.I will provide the last bill for your peace of mind. The contract is locked for one year and I don't want to pay the remaining fees.

I will also hand over the wifi modem for free. Telstra will charge you more than $50 for this modem if you apply for a new connection. Sorry I do not have handset because were using an existing handset at our place . I intend to depart Australia between end of November to Mid December. All I will do is request a transfer to your home address. Anyone interested my contact is 0400 4300 97

Comments

• johnandjoshjohnandjosh Brisbane
    @Alexdnatel, does it mean the subscription and/or contract will still be under your name???
  • AlexdnatelAlexdnatel Sydney
    @Alexdnatel, does it mean the subscription and/or contract will still be under your name???
    Yes, but I can transfer it.

• AlexdnatelAlexdnatel Sydney
    I just downgraded the subscription to 200Gb cap for $100 a month. I confirm I can transfer it to anyone interested. We'll go to Telstra business office together to process the transfer.