Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visitor visa (subclass 600) - Sponsored Family Stream

13»

Comments

• heycoachputmeinheycoachputmein australia
    mahbi said:

hi everyone, ask ko lang, i want to apply my mom for a tourist visa to help us look after our son. kahit few months sana will be helpful. I’ve got a job as well as my husband. we’ve only been here in Sydney for a month. by the way, we are PRs. and my mom does receive pension, more than 60yo, not working. what are the chances she can be given visa? tia sa sasagot!!!! god bless all!

If your primary reason for bringing your mom to australia is 'to help you to look after your son' then I guarantee 100% that your application will be denied.

Explanation: Australia has scheme and ways to help you to look after your son. (child care; nanny; family day care etc; by giving this reason you are actually denying jobs for locals in the child care industry)

However, if your reason would be 'compassion' in nature (you want your child to see her nanna; something to that effect, then it is highly like that your application will be approved regardless of your mother's financial capability;
  • kath27kath27 Posts: 2Member
    Hi all, my boyfriend will try to apply for tourist visa via sponsorship of his relatives from Adelaide, our dilemma is he already has airfare ticket going to Brisbane and he is going to stay in Brisbane as well. Is he going to be questioned when he arrived here in Brisbane on why he is not in Adelaide as he has family sponsored visa?
    kath27 said:

Hi all, my boyfriend will try to apply for tourist visa via sponsorship of his relatives from Adelaide, our dilemma is he already has airfare ticket going to Brisbane and he is going to stay in Brisbane as well. Is he going to be questioned when he arrived here in Brisbane on why he is not in Adelaide as he has family sponsored visa?

why would he bought a ticket when he didn't have any visa?

and to answer your question; yes
  • mahbimahbi Singapore
    @heycoachputmein thank you!!! actually, ang reason is 3yo birthday ng son ko and bday din ng mother ko, magkasunod sila ng bday hahah... do you think it will be counted sa compassionate reasons? tia!!! god bless you!
    @mahbi yes that could be counted as compassionate reason; lalo na may tanong sa application about 'important' dates kung bakit kelangan nasa AU ang mom mo.
  • Don VillanuevaDon Villanueva Philippines
    Anyone here still received ang status ng application nila? I lodged my application oct.23 until now received parin status
  • criselvillarescriselvillares Melbourne
    @Don Villanueva hi don. matagal talaga if family sponsored stream. yung sa akin nga 1month and 6days.
    @criselvillares thanks! Granted yung visa mo ma'am?
  • criselvillarescriselvillares Melbourne
    edited November 2017
    @Don Villanueva yes sir.
    @criselvillares wow! Congrats ☺️ Kailan ka nag lodge ng application ma'am?