Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

OET Review materials

HI everyone, iris here. Would like to ask for your kindest help if anyone of you have review materials for OET, i badly need it because i am planning to take the exam this year. I found this forum very reliable as i saw some comments that they are sharing their review materials for free. Thank you all, been expecting a reply from anyone who have kind heart to help me. Godbless to us!

Comments

• iriszapeiriszape Oman
    btw heres my email address [email protected]. Thank you
  • GenosXGenosX Philippines
    @iriszape hello! Did you take the OET exam already in Oman? How was it like? Did tou have the dree review materials from here? Thank you