Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

US Visa

bebangsbebangs Cagayan de OroPosts: 20Member
Hello po, tanong ko lang, if you have a Student aus visa wanting to get a US visa for tourist lang po, uuwi pa po ba dapat ng pinas? Or pwede na doon kukuha?

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    The US wont allow you to apply visa in other countries other than your country of passport unless you can prove your strong ties in the country you are applying from(work, legally living in that country etc.) I guess, a student visa in Australia would be enough proof but they might scrutinize your finances, how you can support your travel to the US with tuition expenses in Australia. Are you still in Ph?
  • bebangsbebangs Cagayan de Oro
    @fgs yeah po. Got my aus student visa but my cousin’s getting married late next year and nagkataon po na school break. Papapuntahin sana nya kami ng fam ko. So advisable po na dito nalang ako kukuha instead sa aus? Since im still here?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    bebangs said:

@fgs yeah po. Got my aus student visa but my cousin’s getting married late next year and nagkataon po na school break. Papapuntahin sana nya kami ng fam ko. So advisable po na dito nalang ako kukuha instead sa aus? Since im still here?

I guess better nga dyan and you can group apply with your family. You can attach your Aus student visa/ school enrolment as a support