Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Marketing Partner of SMDC in Australia. Earn 4% commission with Incentives.

PaulineJayePaulineJaye SydneyPosts: 6Member
Hello Kababayans in AU.

I am Pauline from SMDC, I want to share this legitimate earning opportunity for those of you who have networks in here. No money out required and I will be helping you out to present property investments to your clients.

As you may have known, Australia have very limited access to property investments in the Philippines, and we can guide them to acquire fool-proof, sure liquidating assets, real estate investment, owned by SMDC.

I give full 4% commission, around 2,500AUD-4,000AUD depending on location of the projects. Accreditation will come first hand before client presentations, monthly payment is directly remitted to SM group of companies.

I am currently in Sydney and plans to go to Melbourne and Perth to maximize my stay here. We can meet up, my number is 0412313503

Kindly message me on my number provided. Viber Number - +14243128881

Thank you!
Pauline

Comments

• drodrodrodro adelaide australia
    Hi ma'am are you still looking for partners?
  • PaulineJayePaulineJaye Sydney
    Hi Dro, yes I do, I am still currently in Australia, I can give you a call if you want to.
  • PaulineJayePaulineJaye Sydney
    PM me your number and I'll contact you.
  • HappyChoiceHappyChoice Adelaide
    @drodro musta job hunting? kayong mag-asawa natuloy dito sa adelaide?
  • Angel1014Angel1014 Australia
    @PaulineJaye hi. still in need of partners?

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."