Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Passport Expiry

fynxfynx Los AngelesPosts: 1Member
Hi Guys, Newbie here... I have my PPT stamped with State Sponsor Visa this year but my PPT is about to expire July of next year. I am planning to migrate to Australia on Mar-Apr-2012 and I am wondering if I still need to apply for a new PPT? If I do need to renew, any steps I have to take and which agencies I need to inform?

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Hi Guys, Newbie here... I have my PPT stamped with State Sponsor Visa this year but my PPT is about to expire July of next year. I am planning to migrate to Australia on Mar-Apr-2012 and I am wondering if I still need to apply for a new PPT? If I do need to renew, any steps I have to take and which agencies I need to inform?

Thanks Guys!
    hi two option:

No.1 puedeng pagdating mo na lang sa oz staka ka mag pa renew ng passport. sa sydney at canberra lang ata mayrun dun. then punta ka ng DIAC office puedeng wag kana mag pa- stamp kasi nasa loob kana ng oz.

No. 2. puedeng magpa renew ka na ngayun then pag nakuha mo na inform mo yung DIAC kung nasa pinas ka man o hindi. personaly punta ka lang dun sa DIAC office ipakita mo lang new at old passport. wala kang babayaran saglit lang yun i a-update lang nila yung passport number mo sa computer system nila. then sabihin mo na lang dun kung puede mag pa stamp ulit yun lang an babayaran mo stamp. cheers

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"