Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• babiebabie Mindanao

hi guys. anyone here hu's up for the coming intake- july 2018?
    i was given by the gte forms given by the school. i already have my conditional offer.
    meron naba sa inyo naka fill in ng gte forms? not the sop.
    this is diff from the sop though. parang form lang talaga sha u need to hand write everyt answer.

GOD IS GREAT :)

• ambryambry Singapore
    @babie anong school ka? yung akin kasi one time lang ako binigyan ng school ng questionnaire, SOP daw yun. Mga around 8 questions ata yun. Pero hindi handwritten ang mga sagot ko. Binalik pa nga saken kasi hindi daw detailed yung sagot ko. Nung una, mga 3 pages lang questions with my answers. Nung binalik saken, ginawa ko nang 8 pages. Lolz.
  • mcg143mcg143 Philippines
    @deecali hi, hiningan ka rin ba ng 12 months bank statement? kc ung College ko ACAP 12 months pa, demanding!
  • yssabananayssabanana Darwin, NT
    Hi, question lang po. Mageexpire kc ang student visa ko by March 2018. Tapos na ko sa studies, in fact graduating na by May 2018.

Gusto ko po kasi umuwi ng pinas ngayong december then balik ng january, pupwede po kaya yun? Makakabalik pa po ba ako ng Australia or haharangin na ko sa immigration dto?

Thank u po.
  • john1920john1920 Melbourne
    HI EVERYONE!
    Hi! I just wanna share that I'm already here in Melbourne after months of struggles to apply and just wanna share for those interested applicants that want to apply direct at the school here in Melbourne my school is offering free student visa assistance and installment basis tuition fee payment for those interested to apply send you resume at [email protected]
  • mrsespejomrsespejo Melbourne
    Hi. anyone po here, nagpa medical na then may peklat sa lungs? na approved naman po ba yung visa niyo? thanks!
  • babiebabie Mindanao
    @ambry hi une ako. ikaw? anong school ka? oo maraming pages. parang in a form of questionnaire. ang haba ng questions re me and my dependent. it is needed for me to get the official offer letter daw. yan din sayo?

GOD IS GREAT :)

Hi guys, paano ggawin kapag di ka umabot sa commencement date dahil di pa napprove ang visa mo? Kung deferred, pano yung tagal ng visa edi dpat adjusted din ba? Fir ex. dapat Feb or March tapos naging July. Will the immigration change the visa validity? Thanks.
  • ellaineellaine Philippines
    How to compute for total proof of fund if naoferan ng 25% reduction sa tuition? Ikaltas na po ba ung 25% per sem? Thanks po sa sasagot..
    @ellaine I think I've read somewhere that even if you were offered a scholarship, you would still have to show funds as if no scholarship. Ang deductions ay depende sa nakalagay sa scholarship mo. Like UTS, kinakaltas nila lahat sa first sem. Yung iba ay installment for every term
    Hi guys, Nakabawi ba talaga ng pagwowork part time pam bayad ng tuition? Paki share naman anong klaseng mga jobs na napapasukan nyo... Thanks.
  • ellaineellaine Philippines
    @mcg143 thanks for your reply... Struggle makaproduce ng $49,000 AUD..kapos pa kami pero kunti na lang.
  • deecalideecali Philippines
    @snue same financial docs ang pinasa ko
    @mcg143 hindi naman po ako hiningan ng gnyang docs
  • snuesnue Ph
    @deecali okay thank you so much po
  • JeyzRACCJeyzRACC Melbourne
    @yssabanana, are you on a student visa? If tapos na ang studies mo then you no longer have a valid ecoe (which your school will inform you) and you will be given certain number of days (e.g. 28) to apply for a bridging visa, or obtain another ecoe, or exit australia. For your graduation, you may just obtain a tourist visa since your student visa has already expired.
    Hi guys, when submitting visa, did you have to get certified copies of all docs like Cert of employment, passport, TOR, Diploma, etc.? esp those that did on their own? Do we also have to get it certified even if we are submitting original documents like bank documents, and the ones I mentioned above? Thanks in advance!
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @mcg143 hi. piece of advice po, dont submit original copies unless stated na need ng original. have certified true copy. kasi di lng sa school hihingin yang docs na yan. start p lng yan. hingi ulit sa skills assessment and then PR

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

@yssabanana hi. i was on a student visa before. u cna always go home and come back if nka multiple entry visa mo. kasi ngawa ko na yan dati. umuwi ako ng whole month of august for my wedding. bumalik ako sept 7, then expire visa ko by nov 1.

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

Hi guys, did you have to explain in the resume the gaps between employment? like if you have 6months to a year gap of being unemployed? San ba to indicate sa GTE? Thanks.
    @kymme thank you sis! Kinakaba ko lang kc tapos na ako sa uni. Waiting nalang ako for graduation. Baka kwestyunin ako sa immig.hehehe
    @JeyzRACC may nagsabi kc sakin na migration agent dto sa australia na pde daw umuwi kc validity naman daw ng visa ang tnitignan. Confused tuloy ako.
    @yssabanana wla nga tanong2 yung saken kahit less than a month mg eexpire n visa ko hehe. dala ka lng ng id mo s school sis and yung sched mo na natapos kana in case hanapin. pro ako every uwi ko, wa ako dala proof n ng aaral ako haha

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• dvaldval Philippines
    @deecali sa Acu ka na rin po ba kumuha ng oshc mo?
    @kymme hahaha okay thank u sis! Mejo nabawasan kaba ko!
    @dval yep sa acu rin.
  • dvaldval Philippines
    congrats greenapple. Ano po yun vetcourse mo?
  • jjbm578jjbm578 Baguio
    hello po, applying sa UPC bankstown campus. Got my coe na po and processing my son's high school enrolment. Iwan hubby ko, ask kopo sana if sa early childcare course (27 months kasi combined ang cert III and diploma, mga magkano po kaya proof of funds need?

Thank you sa mga makakasagot po
    Hi guys, meron na ba dito grant na ng visa for 2018?
  • greenapplegreenapple nsw
    Hello po . Just received my grant today po lodge oct 31 Vet course January intake..
    To those waiting for grant goodluck po and keep the faith..

Matthew 7:7
    Ask and you will receive, search and you will find, knock and the door will be opened for you.

Psalm 23
    The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Eventhough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.