Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

December 2017 Visa 189/190/489/457

Comments

• gillianLeoh2017gillianLeoh2017 Philippines
    Thank you, @vincechaos , @OZingwithOZomeness :)

Ano po bang mga tests and kasama sa medical? Thanks po.
  • vincechaosvincechaos Sydney

Thank you, @vincechaos , @OZingwithOZomeness :)

Ano po bang mga tests and kasama sa medical? Thanks po.

Urinalysis, blood test, physical exam and chest xray.

ANZSCO 221213 External Auditor
    [VISA 190-80 pts]
    (Age:30| PTE:20| Exp: 10| Educ:15| SS:5)

26 November 2016 - Engaged MARA accredited agent
    11 February 2017 - PTE Mock Test A: L-77 R-72 S-60 W-82
    12 February 2017 - PTE Mock Test B: L-79 R-69 S-66 W-81
    14 February 2017 - PTE-A Exam
    18 February 2017 - PTE-A Exam: L-90 R-83 S-90 W-80 (Superior)
    19 February 2017 - VETASESS Migration Assessment (Internal Auditor)
    11 April 2017 - Full skills assessment - negative outcome
    17 August 2017 - Re-assessment - outcome review (employment) - negative outcome
    15 September 2017 - CPAA Migration Assessment (External Auditor)
    09 October 2017 - Result of assessment - academically suitable for migration under External Auditor. However, duties listed in the employment are considered to be closely related to "internal auditing".
    20 October 2017 - Appeal for External Auditor (Employment)
    03 November 2017 - Positive CPAA assessment! Yehey!
    03 November 2017 - Lodged EOI (189/190-NSW)
    17 November 2017 - Received invitation to apply for NSW state nomination.
    18 November 2017 - Lodged my nomination application with NSW.
    28 November 2017 - Approved application for NSW nomination and received an ITA for Visa 190
    05 December 2017 - Lodged VISA 190 - DIBP
    09 December 2017 - Medical Examination @ Nationwide Makati
    13 December 2017 - NBI Clearance (Hit)
    18 December 2017 - Claimed NBI Clearance
    18 December 2017 - Frontloaded all documents
    21 February 2018 - CO contact - employment reference (which I have already submitted)
    23 February 2018 - First Feedback (suggestion)
    15 March 2018 - Second Feedback (suggestion)
    20 March 2018 - VISA Grant - Thank you God!
    10 September 2018 - IED
    13 December 2018 - Got a job with Big 4 Audit Firm (External Auditor-Senior Associate)
    1 July 2019 - Moved to another audit firm (External/Internal Auditor-Senior Associate)
    14 Jan 2021 - Got an Internal Auditor job in one of the biggeat insurance companies

Tips on BM: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/6492/migrating-to-australia-with-high-hopes/p16

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

WaahH!! 70+ pointers nlng naiinvite sa VIsa 189. :-O @-)

From www.iscah.com
    We believe EOIs have been invited at the following scores with effect dates up to and older than the dates below::

2211 Accountants 75 points 17/10/2017
    2212 Auditors etc 75 points 16/08/2017
    2334 Electronics Engineer 70 points up to 29/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017
    2335 Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers 70 points 29/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017
    2339 Other Engineering Professionals 70 points 23/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017
    2611 ICT Business and System Analysts 70 points 09/08/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017
    2613 Software and Applications Programmers 70 points 29/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017
    2631 Computer Network Professionals 70 points 29/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017

ALL other Non Pro Rata Occupations 70 points 29/10/2017 and 75 pointers up to 22/11/2017

[VISA 190-80 pts]

09 October 2017 - Result of assessment - academically suitable for migration under External Auditor. However, duties listed in the employment are considered to be closely related to "internal auditing".
    28 November 2017 - Approved application for NSW nomination and received an ITA for Visa 190
    21 February 2018 - CO contact - employment reference (which I have already submitted)
    10 September 2018 - IED
    13 December 2018 - Got a job with Big 4 Audit Firm (External Auditor-Senior Associate)
    1 July 2019 - Moved to another audit firm (External/Internal Auditor-Senior Associate)
    14 Jan 2021 - Got an Internal Auditor job in one of the biggeat insurance companies

Tips on BM: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/6492/migrating-to-australia-with-high-hopes/p16

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

• JustinJustin Philippines
    @vincechaos actually 75 pointers lang. Hahahaha. Saya na ng skill select ngayon diba? Yung backlog ng 70 pointers is really high right now kahit 65 pointers mahihirapan na makapasok. Add mo pa yung high pointers ng pro-rata occupations and we have a perfect recipe for disaster.
  • chococrinklechococrinkle Adelaide
    Hello po. For those who submitted sss contribution as proof of employment, what document did you submit? I went to sss to ask for a printout di daw sila mkapag issue instead they asked me to check on their website. Pwede na ba yung pdf na downloaded from their website? Pero ang nakaindicate lang naman dun is the employee's name wla namang name ng employer. Is that enough proof? Thanks

2014 -- start of Au dream
    06.07.14 -- IELTS LRWS 7.5/7.5/7.0/7.0
    07.18.14 -- positive skills assessment
    08.01.14 -- waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.15 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.16 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    06.07.17 -- expired IELTS
    07.18.17 -- expired skills assessment
    08.2017 -- learned high points via SA 489
    11.22.17 -- PTE Academic exam LRWS 90/79/90/90
    11.22.17 -- result of Vetassess assessment renewal
    11.30.17 -- EOI lodge SA 489 80 pts
    12.22.17 -- received SA invitation
    01.04.18 -- Visa Lodge SA 489
    01.19.18 -- Medicals
    04.10.18 -- Visa Grant (DG) Praise God!!!

PTE Writing Tips

For writing essay I used E2 language format and applying what I learned from Ielts. Sa intro, sa 1st sentence ni restate ko lang yung question using my own words. Then sa 2nd sentence if one sided lang yung question, I give summary of the reasons ( 2 reasons only). Example, if ang essay is about importance of computers (one sided), eto 2nd sentence ko. Computers are valuable resources as they (1st reason) aid in learning and are (2nd reason) used to communicate with others. Then sa 3rd sentence sasabihin ko para pampahaba-- In this essay, I shall discuss my point of view by giving points and examples about the topic.

Then sa 2nd paragraph, elaborate ko na ang 1St reason. Mga 2 sentences na magsupport sa 1st reason, like if yung 1st reason ko is aid in learning, expand ko ang topic by answering how computers aid in learning,etc. Usually yung reason mo convert mo by asking how, what, when, or who. Tapos sa 3rd sentence, I state examples. Pwede ka din mag add pa ng 4th sentence parang isummarize mo lang ang 2nd paragraph.

Sa 3rd paragraph discuss naman ang 3rd reason same sa ginawa sa 2nd par.

4Th paragraph 1st sentence conclusion, then 2nd sentence recommendation.

If 2 sided naman yung intro pwede mo gamitin yung nasa template like kina Heprex na samples. Then yung 2nd par yung kabilang side, then yung 3rd paragraph yung other side. Tapos same last paragraph.

If medyo nahihirapan ka sa mga ideas, research ka dito sa forum ng mga recent topics. Tapos based dun sa topic reasearch ka anong pwedeng maging points and reasons para may idea ka na ano ilalagay mo sa essay.

Ang key talaga sa writing is dapat marami ka ideas. If nahihirapan ka mag construct ng idea try to research as much as possible. Google mo yung mga common or recent topics on pte writing tapos may mga sample questions dun,, then research mo ano possible answers para sa actual exam may idea kana ano isasagot. Tapos dpat familiarize mo mga connectors (like moreover, therefore, for instance, etc) kasi mas mataas ang grade kapag medyo complex ang sentence na ginagamit mo kesa simple sentences lang.

For summarize written text strategy ko is to first get ano main topic. Then analyze what important points were given, may nangyari ba? If meron ano ang nangyari, kelan nangyari? ano at para kanino ang purpose? Usually kasi sa mga paragraphs naka detail lang pero yung point lang naman dun is parang dinedescribe lang yung main topic. If you can answer who/what, when, how and why about the topic pwede mo na pagdugtungin yung ideas mo thru connectors and form a sentence. If you will have multiple paragraphs, summarize mo muna per paragraph then summarize mo ulit lahat in one sentence

Another tip also in writing as much as possible do not repeat the same words. If you dont have much stored knowledge about synonyms okay lang. Practice and Research is the key. Kaya malaki ang help sa akin yung pag research sa mga common or recent topics kasi while practicing pwede akong mghanap ng synonyms then mas madali ko syang ma recall sa actual exam kasi nagawa ko na sya before. Tapos if meron kayong word na ma encounter na parang hirap kayo mag elaborate, google nyo din anong synonym or phrases na pwedeng same meaning ng word. Share ko yung nilista kong mga synonyms na possible na magagamit sa mga essay kasi minsan these are the topics commonly asked.

Essay synonyms

Discuss- cite, mention, illustrate, narrate, elucidate, talk about

Finally.. Concluded, In Summary

Democracy- representative govt; elective govt; republic; commonwealth

Vote- suffrage, ballot, poll, elect officials, select leaders, appoint, designate

Leaders- officials, officer, commander, chief, head, principal of nations, pioneer, front runner

Nature- mother earth, environment, wildlife, universe, cosmos, countryside, natural resources, natural world

Environment- habitat, territory, domain, surroundings

Teachers- educator, tutor, coach,guide, mentor, guru, professor, trainer, lecturer

Computer- PC, laptop, netbook,desktop, terminal, mainframe

Robot- automated individual, android, automaton, golem, bot, droid,

Invention- creation, innovation, development, design

Creative ability- inventive mind, originality, imagination, inspiration

Airplane- plane, airliner, jet, plane

Drugs- medicine, medication, remedy, cure, antidote

Issue- matter, affairs, problem, difficulty, obstacle, predicament

Information- details, particulars, facts, data, computing /computer

Revolution- insurgence, transformation, innovation, revolt, uprising, restructuring

Packaging- case, wrap

Region, province, rural area, district, territory, district, area

Boon- blessing, benefit, advantage

Tourist- traveler, vacationer, visitor

Tourism- visits to places of interest; commercial organization and operation of vacations; traveling to places; services provided to people for holidays

Technology- invention, engineering, applied science, method, technical knowledge, undustrial science, mechanization

Xenophobic- anti nationalist

• jazmyne18jazmyne18 Singapore
    @chococrinkle printscreen lang ng nasa SSS website. May page dun na nakaindicate ung employer mo. I forgot where pero meron diyan. Isama mo na rin ung contribution,

MAIN APPLICANT: Husband

2016 07 16 - IELTS Exam
    2016 07 26 - IELTS Result: PROFICIENT <3
    2017 09 11 - EA Assessment [Fast Track]
    2017 09 29 - EA Assessment Outcome: COMPETENT <3
    2017 09 30 - EOI
    2017 10 04 - ITA <3
    2017 11 03 - Lodged Visa 189
    2018 01 15 - Counting ends here, after 73 days: VISA GRANT <3

• chococrinklechococrinkle Adelaide
    @jazmyne18 Ah okay cge hanapin ko yun. What I have is the contribution payment only. Thank you sa feedback.

2014 -- start of Au dream
    06.07.14 -- IELTS LRWS 7.5/7.5/7.0/7.0
    07.18.14 -- positive skills assessment
    08.01.14 -- waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.15 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    08.01.16 -- still waiting for occupation in ACT to open
    06.07.17 -- expired IELTS
    07.18.17 -- expired skills assessment
    08.2017 -- learned high points via SA 489
    11.22.17 -- PTE Academic exam LRWS 90/79/90/90
    11.22.17 -- result of Vetassess assessment renewal
    11.30.17 -- EOI lodge SA 489 80 pts
    12.22.17 -- received SA invitation
    01.04.18 -- Visa Lodge SA 489
    01.19.18 -- Medicals
    04.10.18 -- Visa Grant (DG) Praise God!!!

PTE Writing Tips

For writing essay I used E2 language format and applying what I learned from Ielts. Sa intro, sa 1st sentence ni restate ko lang yung question using my own words. Then sa 2nd sentence if one sided lang yung question, I give summary of the reasons ( 2 reasons only). Example, if ang essay is about importance of computers (one sided), eto 2nd sentence ko. Computers are valuable resources as they (1st reason) aid in learning and are (2nd reason) used to communicate with others. Then sa 3rd sentence sasabihin ko para pampahaba-- In this essay, I shall discuss my point of view by giving points and examples about the topic.

Then sa 2nd paragraph, elaborate ko na ang 1St reason. Mga 2 sentences na magsupport sa 1st reason, like if yung 1st reason ko is aid in learning, expand ko ang topic by answering how computers aid in learning,etc. Usually yung reason mo convert mo by asking how, what, when, or who. Tapos sa 3rd sentence, I state examples. Pwede ka din mag add pa ng 4th sentence parang isummarize mo lang ang 2nd paragraph.

Sa 3rd paragraph discuss naman ang 3rd reason same sa ginawa sa 2nd par.

4Th paragraph 1st sentence conclusion, then 2nd sentence recommendation.

If 2 sided naman yung intro pwede mo gamitin yung nasa template like kina Heprex na samples. Then yung 2nd par yung kabilang side, then yung 3rd paragraph yung other side. Tapos same last paragraph.

If medyo nahihirapan ka sa mga ideas, research ka dito sa forum ng mga recent topics. Tapos based dun sa topic reasearch ka anong pwedeng maging points and reasons para may idea ka na ano ilalagay mo sa essay.

Ang key talaga sa writing is dapat marami ka ideas. If nahihirapan ka mag construct ng idea try to research as much as possible. Google mo yung mga common or recent topics on pte writing tapos may mga sample questions dun,, then research mo ano possible answers para sa actual exam may idea kana ano isasagot. Tapos dpat familiarize mo mga connectors (like moreover, therefore, for instance, etc) kasi mas mataas ang grade kapag medyo complex ang sentence na ginagamit mo kesa simple sentences lang.

For summarize written text strategy ko is to first get ano main topic. Then analyze what important points were given, may nangyari ba? If meron ano ang nangyari, kelan nangyari? ano at para kanino ang purpose? Usually kasi sa mga paragraphs naka detail lang pero yung point lang naman dun is parang dinedescribe lang yung main topic. If you can answer who/what, when, how and why about the topic pwede mo na pagdugtungin yung ideas mo thru connectors and form a sentence. If you will have multiple paragraphs, summarize mo muna per paragraph then summarize mo ulit lahat in one sentence

Another tip also in writing as much as possible do not repeat the same words. If you dont have much stored knowledge about synonyms okay lang. Practice and Research is the key. Kaya malaki ang help sa akin yung pag research sa mga common or recent topics kasi while practicing pwede akong mghanap ng synonyms then mas madali ko syang ma recall sa actual exam kasi nagawa ko na sya before. Tapos if meron kayong word na ma encounter na parang hirap kayo mag elaborate, google nyo din anong synonym or phrases na pwedeng same meaning ng word. Share ko yung nilista kong mga synonyms na possible na magagamit sa mga essay kasi minsan these are the topics commonly asked.

Essay synonyms

Discuss- cite, mention, illustrate, narrate, elucidate, talk about

Finally.. Concluded, In Summary

Democracy- representative govt; elective govt; republic; commonwealth

Vote- suffrage, ballot, poll, elect officials, select leaders, appoint, designate

Leaders- officials, officer, commander, chief, head, principal of nations, pioneer, front runner

Nature- mother earth, environment, wildlife, universe, cosmos, countryside, natural resources, natural world

Environment- habitat, territory, domain, surroundings

Teachers- educator, tutor, coach,guide, mentor, guru, professor, trainer, lecturer

Computer- PC, laptop, netbook,desktop, terminal, mainframe

Robot- automated individual, android, automaton, golem, bot, droid,

Invention- creation, innovation, development, design

Creative ability- inventive mind, originality, imagination, inspiration

Airplane- plane, airliner, jet, plane

Drugs- medicine, medication, remedy, cure, antidote

Issue- matter, affairs, problem, difficulty, obstacle, predicament

Information- details, particulars, facts, data, computing /computer

Revolution- insurgence, transformation, innovation, revolt, uprising, restructuring

Packaging- case, wrap

Region, province, rural area, district, territory, district, area

Boon- blessing, benefit, advantage

Tourist- traveler, vacationer, visitor

Tourism- visits to places of interest; commercial organization and operation of vacations; traveling to places; services provided to people for holidays

Technology- invention, engineering, applied science, method, technical knowledge, undustrial science, mechanization

Xenophobic- anti nationalist

• l0kil0ki Posts: 45Member
  • MLBSMLBS Manila
    @vincechaos haha I remembered when I joined this forum, na every July bumabaha pa daw ng invites. Hopefully this dissapointing period ends soon.

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

• kymmekymme Western Australia
    @Justin tapos kasali n din ang NZ residents sa agawan sa invites kaya pahirapan na

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

@kymme Yeah, para sa akin it is okay lang naman it is good that competitive people are getting the invites but what is not okay for me is that they don't publish the number of invites they are planning in an orderly manner yun yung nakakadagdag ng anxiety eh. Tska para malaman din ng ibang tao if ever they should invest pa ba sa PR or should go another pathway. Imagine being in the dark for about 1-2 months without knowing how many people they are going to invite.
  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    @Justin same feeling here sir sana maglabas cla bilang ng invitations para naman mabigyan pag asa ung ng aantay..good to wait or willing to wait naman pero sana sure maiinvite lahat... haayyy
    @Pandabelle0405 With how the things are going there would be a massive backlog of uninvited EOI's for next year. It would be best to try all means rather than sticking to 189 maybe going for 190 or 457 seems a good idea also.
  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    @Justin yes po tama un sir. Sana bigay n ni god un perfect timing sa mga ng aantay... in god's will kaya yan antay lng tau at dasal ma grant din kc nakikita naman nya laht sacrifices nh applicants money, time, effort etc... kaya anu't anu pa man mggng ok po tau lahat sa apply natin sa oz.
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @Justin db may 190 nsw kna? kelan ka lodge nun? and ano publish sa website kung ano estimated time nila? kasi sa vic na 190 nklagay talaga na 12 weeks so lam mo kelang talaga

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    edited December 2017
    @kymme meron na akong pre-invite sa NSW bale November 22 ko nasubmit lahat ng docs and payment 70+5 points yun. Sa Victoria naman naupdate ko yung points ko November 14 still no contact. Meron akong friend nagupdate sya Nov. 6 65+5 points nainvite na sya for PR Nurse din. Hoping for the best. :)
    @maguero Thanks for the info. :) much appreciated.
  • magueromaguero Adelaide
    @Justin Ang intindi ko although baka mali, kasama na sa count yung mga dependents. They also use up the slots. So siguro kung maraming dependents yung mga naunang nainvite, mas kaunti na maiinvite in the later months of the fiscal year. Pero yan lang ang pagkakaintindi ko. I could be wrong.
  • lucianoluciano Singapore
    guys.. may nakuha akong new COE sa first company ko at pinalagay ko na ang Salary.. ang tanong ko ngayon is kailangan ko pa bang isubmit yong first COE (walang salary) na authenticated ina-proved ng ACS? maraming salamat
  • Hunter_08Hunter_08 Adelaide
    @luciano kung same content lng naman at ang diff lang is yung provided na yung salary mo sa new COE mo then just upload the latest one.

Apr 26, 2013 ACS Result- Suitable
    Feb 21,2013 Submitted ACS online assessment - Software Tester

May 9, 2016 PTE Exam Result L/R/S/W- 71/69/83/72 Passed Thank you Papa Jesus
    Aug 18,2016 ACS Result- Suitable -Software Engineer
    Aug 19, 2016 Lodged EOI for subclass 190
    July 13, 2017 Lodged EOI and Submitted Application for subclass 489
    Aug 12, 2017 ITA Received
    Aug 25,2017 Scheduled Medical Test
    Aug 28, 2017 Medical Cleared(No Action Required)
    Aug 30, 2017 NBI Clearance PH
    Sept 15, 2017 SG COC Fingerprint and Collection
    Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline
    July 4, 2022 Submitted Citizenship Application
    Dec 21, 2022 Invitation for Exam(Need to reschedule the exam)
    Feb 21, 2023 Citizenship Exam
    April 3, 2023 Received Approval Letter
    June 22, 2023 Citizenship Ceremony

*****Dream big, think positive and Pray to God*****

another thing sa immiaccount, i'm not claiming points sa wife ko..

2. Has the applicant been employed during the 10 year period before their invitation to lodge this application?

dapat ko bang lagyan ng details ng employment nya? thanks
  • carlo77carlo77 Posts: 118Member
    NEED HELP GUYS.

Kaka bayad ko lang ng visa ko.. after successful payment then nag next ako.. at may na encounter ako na error.. when I checked sa immi account hindi pa submitted ang status. attached ko yong screenshot..

Do I need to click the submit button again? Thanks!

Subclass 190 - Developer/Programmer
    Visa lodged: Dec 12, 2017
    Immi Commence Email: Feb 28, 2018
    Visa Grant: May 30, 2018
    Initial Entry: October 19, 2018

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. - Mark 10:27

• dyanisabelledyanisabelle Sydney
    Hi, meron po ba dito hiningan ng medical certificate/specialist report nung nagpamedical?

221214 Internal Auditor : 189 - 75pts / 190 - 80pts (Age:30/Educ:15/Exp:10/English:20/SS:5)

20/12/2016 - Submitted docs to Vetassess
    16/02/2017 - Positive assessment (4.1 yrs) - 5pts
    08/08/2017 - Live in anniversary
    04/09/2017 - PTE Take 1 : L81/R75/S45/W89
    25/09/2017 - PTE Take 2 : L83/R89/S58/W90
    04/10/2017 - PTE Take 3 : L90/R90/S90/W90 - 20pts Yay! ^_^
    06/10/2017 - Lodged EOI for 189 and 190 NSW
    20/10/2017 - ITA from NSW received (75 pts)
    21/10/2017 - Submitted application to NSW
    08/11/2017 - Updated skilled work experience - 10pts
    21/11/2017 - ITA from DIBP received 190 NSW
    07/12/2017 - Visa Lodged
    09/12/2017 - Medicals at Nationwide Manila
    14/12/2017 - Cleared medicals - de facto partner
    21/12/2017 - Cleared medicals - mine
    16/02/2018 - VISA GRANT :)

Hi, meron po ba dito hiningan ng medical certificate/specialist report nung nagpamedical?

Hiningan ako ng result ng minor surgery ko from Makati Med. Pinasend lng sakin sa nationwidemanila.com.ph yung scanned copy. Mahihrapan k kumuha ng report/cert?

[VISA 190-80 pts]

10 September 2018 - IED

• dyanisabelledyanisabelle Sydney
    @vincechaos hindi pa siya readily available eh. Nag lab test na ako right after our medicals last sat pero ayaw pa iclear ng doctor kahapon. Kaya medyo nasestress ako kasi baka abutan na masilip na ng CO tapos hindi pa clear yung medicals ko. I think ang suggestion dito is within 2 weeks from lodge sana eh macomplete na docs, pero based sa trend 30 days on average bago ma CO contact. So sana umabot pa yung medicals ko hehe. Magpapasko pa kasi.

221214 Internal Auditor : 189 - 75pts / 190 - 80pts (Age:30/Educ:15/Exp:10/English:20/SS:5)

20/12/2016 - Submitted docs to Vetassess
    16/02/2017 - Positive assessment (4.1 yrs) - 5pts
    08/08/2017 - Live in anniversary
    04/09/2017 - PTE Take 1 : L81/R75/S45/W89
    25/09/2017 - PTE Take 2 : L83/R89/S58/W90
    04/10/2017 - PTE Take 3 : L90/R90/S90/W90 - 20pts Yay! ^_^
    06/10/2017 - Lodged EOI for 189 and 190 NSW
    20/10/2017 - ITA from NSW received (75 pts)
    21/10/2017 - Submitted application to NSW
    08/11/2017 - Updated skilled work experience - 10pts
    21/11/2017 - ITA from DIBP received 190 NSW
    07/12/2017 - Visa Lodged
    09/12/2017 - Medicals at Nationwide Manila
    14/12/2017 - Cleared medicals - de facto partner
    21/12/2017 - Cleared medicals - mine
    16/02/2018 - VISA GRANT :)

• jazmyne18jazmyne18 Singapore
    @luciano yup.

MAIN APPLICANT: Husband

2016 07 16 - IELTS Exam
    2016 07 26 - IELTS Result: PROFICIENT <3
    2017 09 11 - EA Assessment [Fast Track]
    2017 09 29 - EA Assessment Outcome: COMPETENT <3
    2017 09 30 - EOI
    2017 10 04 - ITA <3
    2017 11 03 - Lodged Visa 189
    2018 01 15 - Counting ends here, after 73 days: VISA GRANT <3

@vincechaos hindi pa siya readily available eh. Nag lab test na ako right after our medicals last sat pero ayaw pa iclear ng doctor kahapon. Kaya medyo nasestress ako kasi baka abutan na masilip na ng CO tapos hindi pa clear yung medicals ko. I think ang suggestion dito is within 2 weeks from lodge sana eh macomplete na docs, pero based sa trend 30 days on average bago ma CO contact. So sana umabot pa yung medicals ko hehe. Magpapasko pa kasi.

Aabot yan. Ma-clear na ung medical m bago pa man tingnan ng CO. Mukhang marami p cla backlog. Hehe. Hindi ko nrn inaasahan n matingnan nila application ko this December at vacation mode n cla. :D

[VISA 190-80 pts]

10 September 2018 - IED

Sana mainvite kami this December 189 or 190 kahit ano na mauna.