Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pinay RN?

alexadcalexadc Hervey BayPosts: 1Member
Hello po :) I just want to ask about nursing graduates in the Phils. I am currently in Queensland and will probably granted of citizenship early next year.

I am thinking of going back to Phils once I become a citizen and take up nursing there. However, two of my pinay friends here, one is currently taking up nursing in Darwin, told me that even if I become an RN in Phils, I will still need to study for 2 years here in Australia (if I work here) because it’s not valid? Is it true? Anyone please enlighten me. Thank you in advance :))

Comments

• Camille_erica2504Camille_erica2504 Melbourne
    you still need to study for 2 yrs kahit graduate kna sa pinas kaya dian kna study sayang lang ang pera at panahon mo kung uuwi kpa ng pinas
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    do your nursing in australia. pwede ka naman HECS. u will be wasting your time if uuwi ka pa ng Ph to do 4 years of nursing and have at least 450 hours of work. pgbalik mo Au, you need to do bridging program again. pag sa aus na, 3 years lang bachelor in nursing and consistent pa yung placements mo with australian healthcare

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me