Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Principal Visa 189 with Spouse and 3 Kids

EuriphydesEuriphydes PhilippinesPosts: 1Member
Hi po mga sir and ma'am. I am applying for Visa 189 with my spouse and 3 kids. Anu po mas magandang diskarte dito? Apply na sabay sabay or apply muna ako as principal then follow un spouse and kids? Under po ba sila with the same visa or other type of visa na in case?

Comments

• majorrmajorr PH
    Hi! What is your profession?
  • Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore

Hi po mga sir and ma'am. I am applying for Visa 189 with my spouse and 3 kids. Anu po mas magandang diskarte dito? Apply na sabay sabay or apply muna ako as principal then follow un spouse and kids? Under po ba sila with the same visa or other type of visa na in case?

better to apply together.
  • Nmp_berose9Nmp_berose9 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    I agree with Xiamau82!
  • chard1968chard1968 Perth
    Apply together ofcourse! They'll all have the same visa as you.
  • grace1980grace1980 Manila
    hi please po pano po mas maganda gawin po, married na po ako sa australia ,at ns pinas na po ako now at balak bumalik ng australia ng nk tourist visa po, pero ang balak ko po pg balik ko po australia dun na ako aaply ng spouse visa, pwde po ba yun? or need ko sa pinas mg apply visa? please help po . thank you
  • MeeshaaMeeshaa Melbourne
    @grace1980 as long as walang “no further stay” condition ang visa mo pwede kang mag apply ng bridging visa once you get back here in Australia