Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Shared accomodation for family of 3. For 3 weeks only

kaussielkaussiel DubaiPosts: 14Member
edited June 2017 in Accommodations
Good day po kabayan, ask lang po sana kung meron po bang marerentahan na fully furnished na shared accomodation dito sa Adelaide City? we are family of 3 (myself, my wife and son), and we will be staying for a short period of 3 weeks only due to work conditions lang po, from July 21st till August 10th 2017.

Most of the time wala naman po kami sa bahay. We don't have any friends or relatives din po dyan and we would appreciate to get to know any kababayans.
Thanks po and much appreciate any responses.

Feb 26, 2015: ACS results 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
March 23, 2016: PTE-A results (L70, R77,S73,W76)
March 25, 2016: Lodged EOI/189(60), 489(70)

--
Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Comments

• Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South Australia
    Hello Kaussiel,

Nakahanap na ba kayo ng matitirahan?
  • retabretab Dubai
    Hello kabayan. Magtatanong sana ako about accomodation/rentals dyan sa adelaide. My two kids and I are moving there by June. Pano ba ang proceso ng pagre renta dyan? We do not have any friends or family there to help us. Sana matulungan nyo kami. Thanks!