Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking For Rent starting on March 5, 2018

junjunblasjunjunblas PhilippinesPosts: 4Member
Magandang araw po sainyo! Permission to post po!

I will be moving to Sydney on March 05, 2018. Gusto ko lang po sana malaman kung meron akong makukuhang for rent na room for A$150-170 weekly, inclusive po utilities like internet,power,gas and water, okay to use washing machine, kitchen, and kitchenwares, a room with bed?

Wiling na willing po akong maki-share ng room para bumaba pa po ang accomodation costs ko.

Alam ko po mataas ang cost of living sa Sydney, so hindi po ako sigurado kung meron nagpapaupa ng mura sainyo.

Maghahanap pa lang po ako ng work pagdating ko sa Sydney. Sana may makuha ako sa IT. Dala ko lang po ay maleta ko.

About me : single, 38 yo, male, speaks bikolano at tagalog, pays rent on time, tidy at marunong makisama sa bahay.

You may viber/whatsapp me at +63 double nine lima 149 pito five six apat.

Cheers!

junjun

Comments

• BlessBless Sydney
    May makikita Ka nman sa price na yan, but that would be places far from city and public transport. The room that I am renting out is only 15-20 minutes travel by train. Look at my ad "Room for Rent in Sydney (Kogarah)"
  • BlessBless Sydney
    I hope you will find an IT job soonest, may work experience ka ba sa mga big companies sa Phils? Ano ung specialty mo sa IT. My bro in law kasi is working in Amazon(just launched in Sydney) naghahanap sila ng IT personnel last time.
  • junjunblasjunjunblas Philippines
    @Bless maraming marami pong salamat. helpdesk po work experience ko kaso sa maliit na kompanya po. pagiigihan ko pong maghanap ng work sa Seek. Cheers po ulit!
  • BlessBless Sydney
    @junjunblas ,ah ok. I think software design engineer ang hanap nila. Well if by next week hindi k pa rin maka hanap ng place, just send me message again, I will be happy to adjust to your budget until you find one. Daanin n lng natin sa tipid hahah. Cheers
    @Bless you are so kind po! pero tiwala naman po ako na may mahahanap ko ako within my budget. Ayaw ko po e take advantage kindness po ninyo. Maraming salamat po sa offer! God bless po lagi!
  • francolipinofrancolipino Sydney- Ambarvale
    Hi we are a French/Filipina family of 4 in Sydney south west.
    We have a room studio approximately 56m2 available.
    Normally $200 but able to accommodate your budget of $170 till you find work.

NON SMOKER ONLY- No smoking in the room or on the property.

Private toilet, private shower, private washing machine, private kitchen. - Students only.
    Own private access to the detached room, by gate with lock /side of the property via backyard.

A$200/week - Utilities included as well as SUPERFAST UNLIMITED NBN INTERNET

- 1 Studio/ROOM (fully furnished)

- Great place to study & live.

- Free Canon printer provided.

- Located in Ambarvale in front of a reserve - nice, safe & quiet place to live & relax / Sydney south west

- Easy to find job locally-

We have experience in hosting short and long terms stay, including students attending the local University, including few doctors and nurses students attending Campbelltown public Hospitals for training or on rotation.

- The room has:

- Own toilet

- Own shower

- Own laundry

- Own kitchen- fully equipped

All outside the room.

The bedroom will comprise:
    - A queen size bed,

- A study desks with comfy chairs and lights,

- Bedside tables with lamp,

- Powerful electric fans,

- A new printer.

- An -air-conditioning unit ,

- A table & chairs,

- 5 drawers large tallboy,

- 1 x three doors cupboard.

- 1 x two doors cupboard

Your wc, shower, laundry (washing machine) & kitchen (fully equipped )- coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, double sink, 4 gas burners stove- normal size, 1 large gas burner,electric grill, mini pancake plate, all cutleries, boards, plates, bowls,pots, pans, a radio etc...led lights for night time atmosphere.) are just outside the bedroom.

Unlimited NBN superfast wireless Internet access included in the rental.

We have a large paved backyard with a large guava tree providing plenty of shade and cooler area during sunny days. We have also a filtered inflatable above the ground pool to dip in when you want to cool down days /nights. Our backyard is private and quiet. You are welcome to use the many outdoors furnitures, tables chairs, recliners, long chairs to relax. We have a nice little side garden and you are welcome to walk around and use the kitchen herbs growing there for your cooking. At night the many tree lights do provide a nice relaxing atmosphere.

Security wise :

- We do have guard dogs.

- Alarm systems

- CCTV

- Smoke detectors in all room

- Fire extinguisher around the house

- Fire blanket in kitchen

We have spaces for cars at the front of the house and we have 24/7 monitored CCTV and alarm systems for safety and insurance purpose.

Bus stop is about 150 meters from our home, it will take you about 15 minutes to reach the UNIVERSITY & Tafe, about 12minutes to reach Campbelltown trains/buses station, about 5 minutes to the 2 teaching hospitals (or about 15 minutes walk), 5 minutes bus ride to the MEGA shopping centre "Macarthur square". We are via train about 45 minutes from Sydney CBD, 80 minutes to the blue mountains, and via bus ride (bus 887) about 55 minutes to Wollongong University. We have local shops near the house (5 minutes walk) tavern, bottle shop, supermarket Aldi, tabacco shop, hairdresser, small kind of stationary/newsagent shop, petrol station, 3 high schools, 2 primary school, 3 pre-school centres, take away shop. Our house is opposite the local reserve, where you will be able to chill out, enjoy watching the local wild life etc...

1 person $200 minimum 6 months -
    For more info and more photos, please email us at:
    [email protected]
    @francolipino sorry for my late reply. could i get back to you on this one? cheers!
  • francolipinofrancolipino Sydney- Ambarvale
    Sure no worries