Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Going to Adelaide and I'm looking for a place to rent

kevskevskevskevskevskevs AdelaidePosts: 8Member
edited January 2018 in Accommodations
Hi All,

I just got my visa approved and I'm planning to go to Adelaide sometime in April for good. Are there any place you can recommend for me to rent?

Looking for an affordable single room that I can stay in

Cheers!

Comments

• goodfaith27goodfaith27 Adelaide
    Hi. Please send your email and I can forward to you info. We are close to the city.
  • kevskevskevskevskevskevs Adelaide
    I am still looking for a place to rent. I'll be arriving in Adeliade on 17April2018

Thank you!
  • amazing_graceamazing_grace Adelaide
    @kevskevskevs Hi, are you still looking for a place to rent? I have a fully furnished, self-contained studio. Location is at Christies Beach but really close to bus stops and Main train station (Noarlunga/Collonades). 2-5 mins walk to the beach, shops and cafes restaurants.
    Please email me if interested