Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent close to Blacktown Station

AntBugAntBug AustraliaPosts: 1Member
The most strategic location to live near Blacktown Station and Westpoint is looking for a Filipino student/professional to occupy a room for lease at $190 per week.

HOUSE: 2-storey townhouse with 3-bedrooms & 2 toilets with complete amenities in the kitchen and livingroom.

BEDROOM: Includes study table and chair, bedside table and bed/mattress

INCLUSIVE: All bills included - unli internet, water and electricity (pool table and treadmill available to use)

TERMS: 2 weeks advance + 2 weeks security bond

Please call / text for further details.

Comments

• markjosephmarkjoseph Philippines
    Is this still available short term? I'm planning to come on March 7, and plan on staying for 3 weeks. I just got my visa approved and will go there to find a job before i bring mu famil