Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a house/room for rent in Western suburbs (move immediately, budget $400 and below weekly

Dangee17Dangee17 PhilippinesPosts: 12Member
I have with me my husband and a 5 year old daughter and we're currently staying here at caroline springs. For weeks now we have been applying to rent a house here but as with people with no rent history yet we are having a hard time securing one. If your place is near bus stops and trains here is my number 0432074855 should you need additional details and want to know more about us, we would really appreciate any help/referrals you could extend or just to get acquainted. we would love new friends in the vicinity. thanks! =)

Comments

• janntdljanntdl Melbourne
    Hi, I just want to ask if still looking for a room for rent, we have Fully furnished room Available @ Point Cook. Close to shops, Primary Schools, 5 mins walk to bus station with 944 Night rider bus from city. 10 mins ride to Train station. 27 mins to City Express Train. Please contact 0452300019 for details.