Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FANTASTIC APARTMENT WITH SENSATIONAL VIEWS FOR RENT $330 PER WEEK

BroomeBroome Posts: 1Member
My well maintained full furnished apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms with mirrored BIR"s & city views, laundry includes washing machine and dryer, Open kitchen area with spacious living area that over looks a large balcony.Also include air conditioning, Heating,Floor to ceiling windows throughout, security entry, secure under cover car park with lock up storage unit,use of resort style facilities including gym, indoor pool,tennis court and court yard area with barbeque.

it's $330 per week, All bills included
Message me for more info

[email protected]

Comments

• dee0829dee0829 Melby
    edited February 2018
    photo pls. thanks @Broome
  • ernserns Adelaide
    hi! I'm interested. What area of are located? Thanks