Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Schools with cheap tuitions

Hi i just wanna make a discussion about the schools that are cheaper than Univ like Newcastle. It offers $31000 aud annually for my bachelors program. I am here in qatar and im looking for schools na good quality but cost cheaper. Sna my mkatulong kindly indicate the state of the school

Comments

• atheleneathelene Brisbane
    Hi. Most universities in Australia would have that AUD 20-30k (per year) price tag, while VET schools will cost you about half the price (around AUD 12-15k per year). The big and famous universities are definitely within that AUD 30k range, but less famous ones (like in less populated cities) would cost less. I think most unis are good quality naman, pero depende kasi sayo kung ok ka sa course/program na ino-offer nila (check the units of competency or course content of the program).

University of Sunshine Coast - at least AUD 22k/year
    Charles Darwin University - at least AUD 20k/year
    Australian Catholic University - at least AUD 22k/year
    Federation University - at least AUD 21k/year
    Murdoch University - at least AUD 25k/year
    University of Southern Queensland - at least AUD 23k/year

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam

• atheleneathelene Brisbane
    I found this page that compares the tuition fees of universities in Australia. It does reflect similar findings from my personal research, but I'm not sure how updated it is: Lowest Tuition Fees for International Students

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam