Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australia or America? Which is better?

Any thoughts between these two countries regarding as PR or citizen benefits, work, health benefits, education for children etc.

Any insight po sa mga advantages at disadvantages ng AU at US? Para po sa mga kababayan naten na mag dedesisyon kung saan mas magandang mag migrate at for good.
Salamat!

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator
    To start with, it takes years to get a permanent visa in America. I would have had a choice to move to America instead to Australia given that my mother's an American citizen. I chose Australia instead and never regretted it at all. I love to travel, if you do, know that you are only given 2 weeks annual leave in America. In Australia, you have 4 weeks
    To add, health benefits, you are entitled in Australia. In America, you have to have private health insurance.
  • alfonso31alfonso31 Posts: 333Member
    @RheaMARN1171933 thank you for the info very helpful po.. my concern kc mam is job hunting.. many of our fellow pinoys here are struggling in searching for a job. But for long term i know AU is far more better than US especially Trump is against for migrants.
    @alfonso31 well, I think that's always the case anywhere sa umpisa lang.