Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

BSN Deakin July 2018 intake

princessbubblegumprincessbubblegum Philippines Posts: 10Member
Hi. I'm starting this thread para mahanap ko po ang mga kapwa ko nurse na kinakabahan mag attend ng Orientation week mag-isa. ☺️ Meron po ba dito na naka enroll na sa Deakin university specifically sa Burwood campus for the July 2018 intake? And sa June pa naman po ako pupunta ng Oz pero I'm trying to look for affordable accommodation. Should I book for temporary accommodation muna then saka na ako maghanap pag nakarating na? Salamat sa mag rereply.

Comments

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney
    In my opinion, it's better getting a temporary accommodation at first to test the waters. Sa umpisa di mo naman alam yung mga tao na papakisamahan mo or yung lugar na tutuluyan mo (not unless you really know the person you will stay with). If you're intent is just to study, good at school bahay ka lang most of the time =D But if you'll do work, might want to look for a place with easy access to your school and work place/s. Sometimes the students here have jobs with travel times of 1-2hrs from home (train+bus) =S

Good luck to you.

BTW. Not a nurse but know a lot of them here including my brother na kakastart lang a few months ago.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

• princessbubblegumprincessbubblegum Philippines
    Hi. Thank you for sharing. Naiisip ko kasi hassle pa pag maglilipat. Pero nakuha ko ung point nio. Kaya tempo. accommodation nalang muna hahanapin ko. Thanks
  • babyboobabyboo Posts: 8Member
    hello po, can i request for sample of your gte for conversion program. thank you
  • abbygailmbnabbygailmbn Philippines
    Sayang sa geelong ako :( huhu
  • princessbubblegumprincessbubblegum Philippines
    @abbygailmbn hi sayang... sa warnambool naman dapat ako kaya lang full na kaya lumipat ako ng burwood