Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

saudi police clearance migrating to australia

baxterexusbaxterexus melbournePosts: 42Member
hi anyone here from saudi arabia who dont have polcec clearance but was able to secure or obtaing permanent residency as a nurse?

Comments

• sunshineee28sunshineee28 Philippines
    @baxterexus hi, were you able to find the answer? I am also wondering how I could obtain police clearance from Saudi
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@baxterexus hi, were you able to find the answer? I am also wondering how I could obtain police clearance from Saudi

@sunshineee28 what you can do is just exhaust any possibility to apply and if there's no response you can just attached the proof of your application or you can download and sign the declaration from the Dept of Home Affairs website. My nephew's wife applied for a Kuwaiti Police clearance thru one of their embassies and never get a response even after so many followups, telephone calls etc.( more than a year). Even the embassy cannot give any update. The suggestion to download and sign the declaration came from the case officer who were aware that obtaining PCC from Arab countries is really that difficult esp when you are out of that country during application.
  • sunshineee28sunshineee28 Philippines
    @fgs Thank you po sa reply, malaking tulong po ito. :)