Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for apartment to rent couple with 3 yr old kid

Loknoy21Loknoy21 ManilaPosts: 288Member
Hello guys- we are looking for a place to stay and we are arriving in melb by sept 29. Please let me know kung meron kayo options.

Thanks evryone :)

Comments

• KrizzyKrizzy Melbourne
    I recommend this property, it's close to all amenities, transportation (bus, tram and train), schools and childcare.
    https://www.realestate.com.au/property-unit-vic-preston-424376514
  • Loknoy21Loknoy21 Manila
    @Krizzy hi sis thanks for this :) its a bit too expensive nga lang specially nag sstart pa lang kami hehe
  • KrizzyKrizzy Melbourne
    @Loknoy21 understood. Welcome to Melbourne!
  • pentemp1001pentemp1001 Melbourne
    @Loknoy21 I have an extra room fully furnished. Please send me your email address and I can send you the details.
  • dzounpinaydzounpinay pointcook
    @Loknoy21 ok na ba kyo? Been into that situation. Willing to help here