Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Remittance tip

ivyasisivyasis MelbournePosts: 32Member
edited December 2012 in Remittance/Exchange Rate
Hi Share ko lang experience with a remittance agent here. She quoted me rate lower than whats been posted in their website. When I queried, dapat nakkepag nego sa rate. Mukhang di yata tama un, db? And her remittance fee is $12! So beware and be aware of day's exchange rates at meron pa din palang gustong makaisa sa kapwa pinoy kung di ka nga lang aware sa ganitong m.o.

Hope this helps!

Comments

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Hi po, ano po pangalan ng remittance agent? Para di rin mabiktima iba nating mga taga forum sa ganyan hehe
  • icebreaker1928icebreaker1928 Sydney
    edited December 2012
    mahal ng rate nya... sa iremit $8 lang.. legal pa...
  • R_YellR_Yell Auckland
    My friend in Goldcoast uses Moneygram . Regardless of the amount, ONLY $8!

Nov 1, 2012- IELTS Mock Test (L-7.5, S-8, W-7, R-5)
    Nov 3, 2012- IELTS at IALF, Surabaya, INDONESIA
    Nov 14, 2012- IELTS Score ( L-6, S-8, W-6, R-6 ) So horrible:D
    Dec 1, 2012- IELTS Retake (Lord, I surrender it to you.)
    Dec 11, 2012- IELTS Score ( L-7, S-8, W-6, R-6.5)
    RETAKE OR GOODBYE OZ DREAM?
    Oct 2013- Pushed the OZ dream
    Dec 14, 2013- 3rd IELTS retake (L-7.5, S-8, W-5.5, R-7)

Yung LBC na remittance promo, sulit ba yun? O kaya mababa yung fees nila kasi mababa rin exchange rate na ginagamit nila? hehe
  • smartbratsmartbrat Brisbane
    I agree, Forex World is highly recommended. Super bilis pa ng service. :)
  • ivyasisivyasis Melbourne
    @icebreaker1928 unfortunately mine is an agent from iremit. I am planning to call their main office to advise them of my experience. I was using their services back in nz, so I know their dealings. I was surprised they handle their Oz customers differently here in Oz. Lesson for me: research, compare and query if the offer looks unfair or dodgy. In fairness, I dont want to judge Iremit as a whole, to be fair to them. Agents could be a question though...
  • icebreaker1928icebreaker1928 Sydney
    @ivyasis kung iremit yan, malamang problema sa agent yan...
    ok ang iremit sa experience ko...
    kumpara po sa forex world (at sabihin natin western union), magkano yung difference sa qinuquote nilang exchange rate?
    Hehe ok, I'm trying to find the perfect balance between the exchange rate and remittance fee hehe...Yun bang competitive ang fee na sinisingil nila pero hindi naman olats yung exchange rate na binibigay nila hehe
  • hmd8hmd8 Adelaide
    wow. nice topic! maybe ill try the forexworld and moneygram some time. but you're true @jaero, im so glad to have found also online westernunion.com.au as I was just able to send today at zero fee. kaka-post ko lang sa other topic dito sa pinoyau about remittance too. well, very nice talaga itong site nato. it becomes a pool of knowledge for everyone. Info about remittance comes important lalo na ngayon magpapasko...and much people are in need due to typhoon Bopha / Pablo.

I hope okey lang i post ko lang yung link ng former nonprofit organization i worked for in the Philippines (connected with University of San Carlos or SVD) appealing on behalf of people affected in Mindanao --- http://inspirationaltravel.blogspot.com.au/p/appeal-by-philippines.html

Thank you to you all and pinoyau. Have a meaningful Christmas everyone!
    @jaero, ano po yung mechanics ng money in minutes? How does that work? :)

@jaero, thanks hehe sana may ganyang promo sila uli
    Up ko lang...baka may iba pang may marerecommend...so far we have Forex World, Moneygram at Western Union
  • angelesadsangelesads Quezon City
    The easiest way to send money is via Ko-Kard, your families can be issued a card for free, just one ID and you can charge that card from your bank account or credit card, and they can collect from over 8000 ATMs, the exchange rate is good and the charges less than WU. Its so much more convenient, no lining up or waiting, just go to the ATM. You can find Ko Kard at this address https://www.ko-kard.com/newskin/default.aspx?r=21004319#getstarted