Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SCU GRADUATE CERTIFICATE OF NURSING

Anyone who can share their thoughts, experience and advice for SCU grad cert of Nursing?

Comments

• diannaCdiannaC PH
    Plan to take my BP on march 2019. Already have my LOE though but i still need to earn money pa kasi to support myself. Somebody told me that the classes are 8am to 6pm, monday to friday, 15 weeks?
  • danjoe03danjoe03 Oman
    Kelan po ang intake dates sa SCU?
  • diannaCdiannaC PH
    Not sure if end of march or first week of april po.
  • danjoe03danjoe03 Oman
    Ilang intakes ba meron for 2019? Hehe
  • NoimiNoimi Philippines
    @diannaC Hi. ask q lang if na-complete mu na yung documents for SCU requirements? Planning to take their BP also.
  • cdmercado111cdmercado111 Philippines
    @diannaC nakapag submit kna ng school application sa SCU?
  • diannaCdiannaC PH
    Hi. I submitted but till now not assessed pa din siya. I received an email from them that it is full for April 2019 intake.