Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student visa applicant who has previous visitor visa refusal/s

Hi! Maybe you are interested to study in Australia but has previous visitor visa refusals sa Australia or other countries. I can help youuu with your statement of purpose on how to properly explain it! :)

Comments

• AthennaAthenna Taguig
  • kriziakrizia Philippines
    @traveltoaustralia hello. i am ready to apply a student visa. However, i was decline on 2 schools because of my GTE. I have 2 visitor visa refusals. Can you help me with my GTE/Statement of purpose? Thanks
  • traveltoaustraliatraveltoaustralia Makati
    @krizia Hi Krizia, yes :) before that, when ka na refuse ng visa? I will send you a message.
    @Athenna Explain lang properly kung bakit na refuse. I can help you pero need ko muna malaman yung case mo. :) Tourist visa refusals lang ha dpat.
    @krizia Nag process ka ba under ng agent?
  • dollydolly Philippines
    hello anyone can help me po , i have student visa refusal in canada way back 2017 2x ako na refused and the reason is they are not satisfied that i am a bonafide student at babalik ako doha qatar after ko matapos ang course na personal support worker . i am a registered nurse without any experience. I am currently working here in qatar as insurance coordinator/Medical Receptionist. dlwang agency na ang napag tanungan ko and they dont want to process my visa because of my previous refusal baka daw ma ban pa ako sa aussie if will not going to declare my refusal sa canada.