Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

KOKOS International or other agents?

12346»

Comments

• heyitsjovyheyitsjovy Philippines
    @Monique2018 husband ko ung applicant. CDU sa darwin, NT. thank you! God bless sa application ☺️

AUG 2017 - Start of research and inquiries

• concon cebu
    Hi po.. sa KOKOS po ba.. ano nlng fees ang babayaran like initial tuition fee and visa fee nalng po ba??? kasi sa aus ung visa fee 560$ po.
  • heyitsjovyheyitsjovy Philippines
    @con wala kami binayad sa kanila except visa lodging fee na 1k.

AUG 2017 - Start of research and inquiries

• Monique2018Monique2018 Manila
    good evening! Im sorry di na ako nakabalik sainyo guys but to inform you, i am already here in melby because of sir mon torio and his kokos team! super helpful nila and i was surprised na nung nilodge nila papers ko back in last week ng June, nareceive agad agad visa grant ko! as in wala pa yata 2 mins!

super thankful for all the people here in the forum na nagpush sa akin to process with sir mon and kokos and di talaga kayo mapapahiya kasi sobrang kilala siya ng mga schools and ng mga students din dito :) maganda din yung offices nila dito sa australia, may mga free green tea kasi marami koreans hahaha!

nevertheless, i am super recommending sir mon! and sa mga naging friends ko dito at sa mga magiging friends ko pa, please add me nalang sa fb, mimi ayala ;) goodluck to all and god bless!
  • Monique2018Monique2018 Manila
    oh and by the way, for nurses na nameet ko here sa Deakin Uni, they paid around php200k sa Pinas to process their bridging papers while mga nakilala ko na students ni sir mon, siya daw nagassist sa registration from philippines hanggang school sa australia for free. so if gusto niyo makasave talaga ng bongga, consider sir mon torio. you can search him on facebook din mon jeffrey torio :) mabait siya super and famous haha! cheers!
  • stephyyy27stephyyy27 Parañaque City
    @Monique2018 congrats to you sis! and common friend pala ntin si david ng phc? saw it in FB!

&yeah from exp here in sydney, it would be best to have a reliable agency. i am here bec of sir mj too but am also coordinating with sir james now, he's equally reliable and honest when it comes to documentations and information. they answer right away with your queries! si sir james sabi ng mga classmates ko dito from a diff agency din siya kung saan before si sir mj too so thankful to know them!
  • titalovetitalove Manila
    Hi! May November intake po ba dito for MBA sa Kaplan Business School Sydney and under KOKOS?
    And meron po ba nakapagprocess with KOKOS na student visa with dependent na de facto? Malaki po ba chance na magrant? Thanks!
  • hersheythegreathersheythegreat Philippines
    titalove said:

And meron po ba nakapagprocess with KOKOS na student visa with dependent na de facto? Malaki po ba chance na magrant? Thanks!

Up for this. I am currently processing my student visa with defacto sa Kokos.

Master of International Hospitality Management

January 20, 2018 - IELTS Exam
    February 2, 2018 - Exam Results (L: 8 R: 7 W: 7 S: 8.5 OVERALL 7.5)
    October 22, 2018 - Sent Applications to ECU, LCB, & Griffith Uni
    November 1 - Received offer letter & scholarship from ECU
    November 8 - Received offer from Griffith University (w/ schoalrship
    November 19 - Received offer letter from Le Cordon Bleu Adelaide
    November 25 - Accepted ECU Offer
    December 3 - Paid for Tuition
    December 4 - Paid OSHC ($6k+)
    December 6 - Received COE
    January 7 - Lodged our Visa

@hersheythegreat sis, may message ako sayo. :)
  • IntAppIntApp Manila
    congratulations to all and happy to have started this thread to help you find a good agent! hope everyone gets their visas approved and @titalove for all I know with kbs, they don't allow for de facto processing, only single or married- not sure about married apps too tho but I know for de facto, is a big no no for kbs. cheers!
  • wintermelonwintermelon Philippines
    Hello everyone. Curious lang po ako, kasi diba you need to pay the school bago ka makapag apply ng visa. Ano po mangyayari sa binyad nyo sa school if na deny ang student visa? maraming salamat po.
  • aranayadaranayad Queensland
    Hi po o highly recommend kokos sobrang bilis po ng processing ko sa kanila and i just got my visa grant today. In less than a month natupad ang dream ko to study abroad all thanks to kokos.

Subclass 500 Bachelor of Accounting/ CQUniversity-Rockhampton/ March 2019 intake

July 18, 2018 - Received Letter Offer from CQU (Unconditional Offer-No IELTS)
    September 15, 2018 -Took IELTS-Academic (IDP)
    September 28, 2018 - Results day OBS: 7 L:8 R:7.5 W:6 S:6
    October 11, 2018 - Received Full Offer from CQU
    October 12, 2018 - Paid OSHC worth AUD$ 1,720
    October 15, 2018 - Paid Tuition to Flywire
    October 17, 2018 - Confirmed CQU received payment
    October 18, 2018 - Medical at St. Lukes-Ermita
    October 22, 2018 - Received email form CQU for additional docs
    Waiting for COE
    October 24, 2018 - Received Confirmation of Enrollment
    October 25, 2018 - Lodged visa
    October 26, 2018 - Grant

Thank you Lord!

• DrumcondraDrumcondra Geelong
    Hi Guys, I have been to several agencies but I highly recommend Kokos especially Si Mon. He has been very very helpful all throughout the application process. Sobrang tsinaga ni sir Mon lahat ng tanong and inquiries ko sa kanya kahit weekends or holidays nagrereply sya sa akin kaya thumbs up.

P.S. Nasa Australia na si sir Mon and I think he is still connected with kokos helping not only Student visa other onshore concerns na din dahil may migration agent sila sa Australia.

Super thankful ako kay Kokos lalo na kay sir Mon for really helping us ng Libre at tirelessly.
  • jodizorjodizor Posts: 22Member

Good day sa lahat active paba to thread. my wife and are planning to student visa pero main applicant is my wife tapo idadaan namin sa kokos din sa makati, sana maging ok lahat. any update sa mga ngkokos and sa mga nsa australia na dumaan sa kokos?

• pattypatpattypat Posts: 4Member

I just want to share how grateful me and my family that we went to kokos for our subsequent apps. it was all smooth when we processed and totoo na if you go through either MJ or PJ kahit andito na sila sa AU, sobrang galing lang. we processed thru a different agency back in the Philippines and libre din sila. pero sobrang disappointing kapag andito ka na sa AU. magandang experience kasi nasa pinas sila and accommodating din silakahit ang dami nilang hindi sinabi sa amin na need bago umalis. anyway, with kokos, kahit nung nasa pinas palang kami nagiinquire na kami sa kanila, they know everything as in lahat ng dapat iprepare for a student/family/school, sasabihin nila sayo and ipprepare ka nila. sadly, we chose to process sa isang "magaling magsalitang free services na agency". and that was our mistake. pagdating namin ng AU, ang daming problem sa school and sa communications dahil never na kami kinamusta man lang ng agent namin. then we saw na si MJ and PJ are already based here in AU, so kahit hiyang hiya kami lumapit, we messaged MJ sa FB. he replied thank God! and to make this short, I just really want to commend kokos esp MJ and PJ for being a blessing to me and my family. and to everyone who can read this, i took the time to create an account dahil sa mga friends ko na dito nakaalam ng info about other agencies but are now with kokos too para sa iba pa namin family and friends. make good decisions kahit nasa pinas or saan pa man kayo and don't be swayed dahil lang sa magagandang salita and pakita ng agents ninyo. go for those na may effort to really help you not only for your present app but to help you until makamit niyo yung goal sa pagpunta dito sa AU. and I will always say that choosing KOKOS is the best choice me and my family and friends have done. from school to migration, I will always go for kokos. God bless everyone!

• JamIraJamIra Posts: 1Member

Good day po. I just want to know kung pano po mag process ng student Visa po. My cousin's husband highly recommended Kokos, and they are now living in AU. Magtatanong lang po sana kung pano po mag apply at mag process. Thanks.

• pattypatpattypat Posts: 4Member

@JamIra said:
    Good day po. I just want to know kung pano po mag process ng student Visa po. My cousin's husband highly recommended Kokos, and they are now living in AU. Magtatanong lang po sana kung pano po mag apply at mag process. Thanks.

you may want to direct your inquiry to MJ or PJ of kokos, these are their email adds: [email protected] [email protected] that's where I inquired to them lang din or over their fb accounts. ta!

• IntAppIntApp Manila

good day gys! is this thread still active? can anyone share mon or james aus digits? tyia

• iska03iska03 Metro Manila

I had a bad experience with them. My visa application got refused because they didn't comply.

Age: 25 | Education: 15 | AU Study: 5 | Work Experience: 10 | State nom: ? | English: 10 | Single: 10 = 75