Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457 to PR Bridging Visa

Hi, I am currently a 457 visa holder (valid until 2020) pero ako pa lang ang andito sa SYD. My husband and son, who are my 457 visa dependents are still in PHL.

Nagapply ako ng 189 Visa for the 3 of us and pending pa ng grant. I have been given a Bridging Visa A while waiting for the grant.

My question is, I have a scheduled vacation to the PHL this coming December (Dec 19 to Jan 12). Magkakaproblema ba ako in case lumabas ung PR grant while wala ako dito sa SYD? Should I apply for Bridging Visa B to allow me to travel back here in SYD?

Thanks for your inputs.

Comments

• MiaMia NZ
    @reizeil is your BVA already active? Diba parang sa expiry pa ng 457 mo magiging active yun? What does the BVA conditions say
  • cyborg5cyborg5 Australia
    457 pa din visa mo na in-effect. So okay lang labas pasok. Mag kickin/in-effect lang bridging visa pag nag expire(ibang usapan pag cancelled) ang current visa mo na 457. Bali reserve lang yan sakaling ma expire ang 457 mo at hindi pa na grant ang PR. Ma check mo yan sa vevo kung ano visa mo na in-effect. Just to have a peace of mind.

The flower that blooms in adversity, is the most rare and beautiful.