Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Social Worker Applicant

2»

Comments

• chellequebecchellequebec cavite
    becoz of this ielts do i have other options to apply? like the child care centre manager? welfare worker? etc..which would not require higher score of ielts
  • MiaMia NZ
    @chellequebec if you want to migrate to an English speaking country... at least try to meet the level required of you to qualify... no shortcuts. If kulang ka sa English capabilities, learn even more. Ang trend pa naman ngayon sa Australian skilled migration is pataasan ng points by getting the max English pts which helps a lot in getting selected.

Otherwise, if gusto mo talagang i push na ibang job code, make sure na mag-match yung job description mo in case magpa-assess ka.

• chellequebecchellequebec cavite
    yes @mia...would that be possible? like send assessment sa vetasses and use the code welfare worker? child care manager? would that affect my assessment since it is clearly stated the degree itself in Social Work
  • MiaMia NZ
    edited November 2018
    @chellequebec possible to apply sa assessing authorities definitely but there is no guarantee you will get a positive skills assessment. Degree won't matter, it only has to be relevant... yung job description mo as I said before ang magiging crucial. I mean pwede naman kasing BSW ang degree mo pero yung job experience mo hindi naman so di ka rin pwede sa AASW...

Pero kung SW ka talaga, best pathway still is Social Worker as your nominated occupation... yung English exam di mo maiiwasan yun.
  • Lorie16Lorie16 JW
    Hello po to all, newbie in this forum and also an aspirant to migrate in Oz under 272511 Social Work - 189/190 visa. Currently waiting for a positive outcome of my AASW assessment. Praying while patiently waiting :-)
  • TeeTatTeeTat Posts: 4Member

Can I please revive this post. Has anyone been successful to get a positive skills assessment from AASW galing sa Pinas? Hope to get some feedback. Thank you.