Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Spacious room in Footscray - less than 10mins to the CBD

RaegonRaegon SingaporePosts: 13Member
Hi, may available po kaming room starting Dec. 11, 2mins walk to Footscray station.

Fully furnished ang bedroom, 2 bedrooms lang ang apartment. Couple po kami na mkaksama.

Preferably isang female tenant lang. Not a fan of parties, or gazilion visitors as we are pretty private. People with mild OCD preferred.

Pwede magluto, as long as you clean up afterwards. Then again, you might not need to coz I cook 2 dishes every night so we can just add you in. (1 for dinner, and next day's lunch)

This place is for people who value time slightly more than money. Super close to the cbd, unlike other suburbs na 1 hour papasok ng work, and another to head home - 2 hrs wasted daily just to save a few bucks.

Drop me a message for more info.

Comments

• ann_27ann_27 QC
    Hello! I'll be coming on week of Jan 7 next yr. Just canvassing for rooms. Magkano po ito? Shared bathroom, too?
  • anahummanahumm 3224
    Hi im looking For a room i will be coming after christmas.. Magkano po ang rent? Thanks
  • tetet_gatchtetet_gatch Melbourne
    edited December 2018