Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Diploma ECE

mark11:24mark11:24 PhilippinesPosts: 5Member
mabilis po ba makahanap ng sponsor kapag nagtake ng course na diploma ECE? im planning po kasi yun cert+diploma po. salamat sa sasagot :D

Comments

• catofallseasonscatofallseasons Manila
    I would like to know as well!
  • sanrafaelsanrafael Manila
    Hi everyone. My fiance is planning to take ECE next year in Tafe. Bs nursing graduate po. Hnd namn alam how to start sa sop for the gte. Ang hirap. Meron po ba kau pattern pra guideline. Diy lang kami wala kami agent. Salamat po in advance sa tips para sa sop and gte. Godbless po.
  • jannyjanny Manila
    @sanrafael Tafe has guidelines. I can also snd you my way. I search and ask people too when I was making mine and like you DIY. I am studying at Tafe SA currently Diploma of Community Service.
  • sanrafaelsanrafael Manila
    @janny thank you! Godbless po..
  • catofallseasonscatofallseasons Manila
    janny said:

@sanrafael Tafe has guidelines. I can also snd you my way. I search and ask people too when I was making mine and like you DIY. I am studying at Tafe SA currently Diploma of Community Service.

Hi Janny! What was your background?
  • jannyjanny Manila
    Education? BS radiologic technology graduate.