Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying Partner Visa (Onshore 820,801) versus (Offshore 300, 309)

13»

Comments

• nickoryanfangnickoryanfang Qatar
    walang "no further stay condition" sa visa ko, self funded visa ang apply ko. and now i am here. okay sge check ko yong sa homeaffairs, ano website nila mam?
  • Elaine13Elaine13 Melbourne
    Hi Everyone, I'm just new here, I need an advice regarding my Partners Visa. I am currently here in Melbourne, I arrived last August 1, 2018. My fiance and I is planning to get married on October 14, 2018. My tourist visa will expire on November 1, 2018, though I was given 3 months stay with multiple entries. Now we're starting to work on the lodgement of our Partners Visa in Immi Account. Is it better if we lodge it after our wedding on Oct? is the Bridging visa automatically be granted to me once my tourist visa expires? Hope you could help me. Thank you
  • Elaine13Elaine13 Melbourne
    Hi Everyone, I'm just new here, I need an advice regarding my Partners Visa. I am currently here in Melbourne, I arrived last August 1, 2018. My fiance and I is planning to get married on October 14, 2018. My tourist visa will expire on November 1, 2018, though I was given 3 months stay with multiple entries. Now we're starting to work on the lodgement of our Partners Visa in Immi Account. Is it better if we lodge it after our wedding on Oct? is the Bridging visa automatically be granted to me once my tourist visa expires? Hope you could help me. Thank you
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Hi ask ko kung puede mag work ang partner kpag onshore nag lodge ng partner visa?. Thanks

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

Ask ko kung mgkakaroon agad ng bridging visa to stay kapag naglodge onshore partner visa by online? Thanks

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM

"To God be the glory"

• MiaMia NZ
    @TotoyOZresident hello if coming from tourist visa... bridging visa A will be issued when partner application has been lodged and it will take effect once the tourist visa has expired (3 months yung most common length of stay)... the bridging visa A issued for partner visa applications will allow the partner to work and have medicare
    Thanks Mia, How about kapag sinabi na not allowed to work ang nag apply partner visa on shore from tourist visa. It does mean na bawal talaga mag work kahit online at hindi naman australian firm. Halimbawa online teacher freelance no company or kung mayron man base sa ibang bansa at hindi sa australia. Thanks

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

• MiaMia NZ
    @TotoyOZresident any personal income earned while in Australian soil still needs to be reported to ATO. It's still working... you know yung parang cash on hand jobs?

Bakit pala not allowed to work? Parang ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng ganyan
  • aanoveraanover Sydney
    Hi, yung mga nagsponsore po ng spouse nila for 820 ask ko lang sana kung nagprovide din kayo ng NBI clearance nyo during lodgement? Thanks sa mga sasagot.

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• myoshkemyoshke Imus City
    @aanover hi. yes nag provide din yung sponsor but not in the time of lodgement. The case officer will notify you that they need the copy of the NBI clearance. In our case, after 8 mos upon lodgement sya hiningi. So i had to collect clearance from Philippines and AU. Hope this helps :)
  • boogie789boogie789 Philippines
    Hi po! May nagtry na po ba sa inyo mag-apply from student visa to an onshore partner visa 820? Kamusta po? TIA
  • msairramsairra Manila
    hi guys. my partner and I lodged our visa offshore last Nov 2018.
    Im planning to visit him in Aus before the year ends since I have a tourist visa approved nman and it will expire June 2019. We're thinking of extending my stay incase wla pa ding approval after that date. Are we allowed to apply for a bridging visa?
    nkikita ko kse parang pwede lng cia pag ng-apply kme onshore :(

• aanoveraanover Sydney
    @myoshke thanks! Pinoy din ang sponsor mo and both kayo nag submit ng NBI tama?

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• kaizer23kaizer23 Sydney
    Hi to all, plan ko kunin gf ko through subclass 300. Kailangan ba 1 year na talaga kayo in a relationship? Thank you in advance
  • paulinepauline Victoria, Australia
    hi meron ba sa inyo nag provide ng NBI for partner visa 100?
  • chualarachualara Maguindanao
    Hi everyone, Currently I am holding a temporary partner visa (bridging visa). Andito ako ngayon sa Australia habang inaantay ang grant ng temporary partner visa ko as de facto. Plan ko dalhin yung mga anak ko na nasa pinas ages 15, 20 at 24 years old. Pano ang process para madala ko sila dito?
    Salamat po sa sasagot. God bless.
  • cygnus0613cygnus0613 Davao City
    Hi po..Anybody here who has experience from work visa to partner visa?. My wife is on work visa and we're thinking of getting her a partner visa (onshore)..Can she still work while we wait for the result?.

My initial thought is yes. Since both visas allow you to work. I just don't know kung ano kasi work restriction ng visa 820. If pde pa rin bang mg.full time yung wife ko.

ANZCSO 233111 Chemical Engineer

30 April 2016 - Took IELTS
    13 May 2016 - IELTS Result LRWS 8.0/8.0/6.5/7.5 :-(
    20 May 2016 - Applied for Re-marking
    25 August 2016 - Received Remarking LWRS 8.0/8.0/7.5/7.5…yehey..:-)
    12 February 2017 - Submitted Docs to EA (Fast Track)
    22 March 2017 - Received EA Assessment. Professional Engineer ..Thank you God..
    26 March 2017 - Submitted EOI
    29 March 2017 - Received ITA (Visa 189)
    2 April 2017 - NBI and CTCd docs
    6 April 2017 - Medical @ Nationwide
    10 April 2017 - Received medical result - No Further action required . Lodged Application
    29 May 2017 - Direct Grant.. Thank you Lord..:-)

"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith"
    -Matthew 21:22-

• ezrasottoezrasotto QLD, Australia

@chualara

This is what I used for my daughter. 10yrs old sya. ng Tourist Visa muna sya papunta dito. Tapos nun andito na sya ska kme ng file ng Child dependent visa ( onshore ). Ang pagkakaiba lng bago sya namin sinundo papunta dito e na grant na ung Partner Visa ko na 820.
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/dependent-child-445#Eligibility
    The child must be either:
    under 18 years
    over 18 years and financially dependent on the parent who has the temporary Partner or Dependent Child visa

Your situation might be different kase ndi na minors ung mga anak mo. Try this linlk, visa finder choose Live with my parents (child visa)

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder/join-family#

To be eligible for a child visa, you must be someone who is under 18 years of age, or a full time student between 18 and 24 years of age, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability. You must be dependent on your Australian parent and must not be engaged, married or have a de facto partner. If you do not meet these criteria you will need to find another type of visa that you will be eligible for, try our Work or Visit visas.

There may be additional criteria that you must meet depending on what type of visa you apply for.

:)

• aloveraalovera Posts: 4Member

HELLO PO, BAGO LANG PO AKO DITO AT KAKA APPLY LANG NGAYUN FEB 2020 NG PARTNER VISA 820.
    SA PAG ATTACH NG DOCUMENTS PDF, PLAGING LUMALABAS NA THIS SITE SAYS....THE FILE YOU SELECTED IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TYPE ..PLS HELP PO SAN PO PWEDE MAG CONVERT NG PDF NA INA ACCEPT NG IMMI SA PAG ATTACH NG MGA DOCUMENTS.THANK YOU PO.

• FourgFourg Posts: 45Member

@alovera said:
    HELLO PO, BAGO LANG PO AKO DITO AT KAKA APPLY LANG NGAYUN FEB 2020 NG PARTNER VISA 820.
    SA PAG ATTACH NG DOCUMENTS PDF, PLAGING LUMALABAS NA THIS SITE SAYS....THE FILE YOU SELECTED IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TYPE ..PLS HELP PO SAN PO PWEDE MAG CONVERT NG PDF NA INA ACCEPT NG IMMI SA PAG ATTACH NG MGA DOCUMENTS.THANK YOU PO.

Print and scan po and docs.

• aloveraalovera Posts: 4Member

salamat po